Day 62 My first blog post

Link https://yoganjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/04/
I know that for other people, they may not get my connection with my first blog post online. Let me try to explain why the moment is special for me and why I revisit it sometimes.

There is a purity to someone just starting their process, and posting online for the first time. There is a simplicity, just like a baby or child. There is a purity, a innocence, a good-will of intent.There is also that first step of bravery where you are going public, you are exposing yourself, you are writing something personal and real.

My first blog post didn't seem like much, but for me it was. I was REALLY MEANING and standing behind my self-forgiveness. I meant every word, and I wrote it, spoke it, and lived it very deeply within myself. I remember where I was, I remember the feel of the room, I remember the orientation. I remember the emotions and feelings, I remember just the moment.

I really had in that moment the intent and will to walk the process into infinity, no matter what may come, not knowing what I will face, not knowing what will happen.

I was standing behind, within and as a principle of life, something that can stand infinitely so. I stand with and alongside anyone willing to do the same.

The words I wrote in my first blog was literally reprogramming myself. I was programming myself just like how a computer is programmed. I am a programmer. By saying these words, meaning it, and then living it, it becomes real. I really do become the words in my living, in my actions, in how I see the world.

I am reminded as well of I all I didn't know yet that I have faced since then. All the challenges and struggles. My darkest moments. As well as all the joys and expressions I always dreamed of having and living. I used to pray in the car with my mom aloud, that I would have good self-expression. I used those words specifically, exactly. I always knew how I did have this wonderful expression within me and I KNOW it is within EVERYONE, and I know we have lost it, and I KNOW we can LIVE it again and gain access to it. This has been a journey I have been on my entire life. This is for everyone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat