Day 69 Adrenaline

Adrenaline as excitement

Adrenaline as fear

Adrenaline

My heart beating, my heart pressure is high. I can't relax/stop it. It just goes.

I am addicted to Adrenaline. My body is conditioned to exist in adrenaline. I am seeking for more adrenaline. Adrenaline as Fear is my everyday life. Adrenaline as Excitement is my Entertainment everyday.

I choose to redefine and stop. No more adrenaline as fear or as excitement. No more heart pressure. Instead I choose when I do it. I choose when I adrenaline. Otherwise I am relax, stable, slow.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as adrenaline when I wake up and for my day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to move quick and fast as what's normal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as caffeine.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look for adrenaline as excitement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look for adrenaline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my blood pressure to rise and beat high, even though I am just sitting in a chair doing nothing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have adrenaline even though I am just laying in bed or I am just sitting doing nothing, where it feels I can't stop the blood pressure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let adrenaline be habit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let adrenaline be normal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to enjoy adrenaline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to find adrenaline as entertaining.

I redefine adrenaline as high blood pressure as a way to do things with my body in a fast way where it needs more resources for my muscles or my mind/brain. It is short burst. The body is not designed to use it long term. Should be very rarely a full day. Not the norm. It is harmful to exist in such a high state of demand on the body. Not Normal.

I take responsibility for adrenaline that it is to be directed by me on purpose. It is my responsibility to use adrenaline responsibly. Just like a drug, just like a caffeine. It is how I use it, how I live it. There is consequence for using it. It has an effect. It up to me to change.

Power doesn't corrupt. It just reveals who you are. Take responsibility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat