Day 66 Self-forgiveness on Purpose

Desire to make someone else Happy.

I want to make someone else happy.

My purpose is to make others happy.

My purpose is to make children happy.

My purpose is to make my children happy.

My purpose is to make my wife, girlfriend happy.

My purpose is to make my wife and children happy.

If I lose my children and wife, then I have no purpose. I am purposeless, I am nothing, I feel sad and depressed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make my purpose making others happy.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live for making children happy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live for making my wife/girlfriend happy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have my purpose to be the happiness of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel fulfillment and purpose from making others happy and so like me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to do things, and change things about me that makes others happy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live out this Male/Man program of being the dutiful/dotting husband that only lives for the happiness of his children and wife.

I'm not being a person, I'm being a SYSTEM when I'm only looking to make others happy.

This is the World System, to not be a person, and live a purpose that is a System.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat