Day 13 How to attain Supernatural Powers?

Achieve Integrity.

Integrity is the single most powerful force. A man with integrity will stop at nothing. A man with integrity can banish all fears. A man with integrity can command the physical. A man with integrity will vanquish all limitations. A man with integrity will bring about a new world.

Integrity is the single most valuable thing. It is more valuable than all the money in the world. It is more valuable than all the relationships in the world. It is more valuable than all the Love and all the Sex in the world. It is more valuable than all the Drugs in the world. It more valuable than all the highs in the world combined.

Nothing is more valuable than Integrity.

Integrity is standing by and for what is best for all, as all as one and equal.

Integrity is incorruptible. It is steadfast, unwavering and absolute. It is righteous, powerful, unstoppable. Integrity cannot be swayed, bribed, persuaded. Integrity cannot be moved, faltered, or weakened.

A man with Integrity has no personality, no history. He has no identity.

A man with Integrity doesn't exist, yet he exists everywhere. He is alive, immortal, forever present.

Integrity cannot be killed.

A man who lives integrity is a gift to this entire world. He is also the greatest villain in the eyes of the world. He will be opposed, hated, and hunted down.

Integrity threatens to change the entire world and shift the balance of power. Where all those who have no integrity will lose all, and those who have integrity gain all.

A man with Integrity can never  be deceived or tricked to not be Integrity. Integrity will always stand as long as the man stands within Integrity.

The man with Integrity will bring forth your own greatest lies and greatest deceptions so you may face them, so you may learn like how he learned.

With self-forgiveness you can become Integrity.

Achieving Integrity will be the most important thing you ever do. Or the most important thing you ever failed to do. It will open the doors to Life, or seal them shut.

Only you determine your fate. Only you have the power.

What destiny do you create?


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live Integrity

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lie, cheat, steal, harm, hurt, kill, destroy for the sake of my own pleasure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow a world where people have to lie, cheat, steal, harm, hurt, kill, destroy for SURVIVAL


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live an ordinary life, instead of an extra-ordinary life, where I become the answer to the world's problems, by becoming and living integrity.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the world's everyday reality.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only live for me and my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat