Day 9 Strength

Strength, Being Strong. Speaking strong. Moving Strong. My Strength

I have always been strong enough. I am strong. I have only suppressed it, muffles it, snuffed it out, with fear. I am afraid of being strong and using my strength to change the world. I am afraid of having an affect on people, on having power over people, on having power over the fate of the world, and the lives of individuals. I am afraid of having the ability through speech alone being able to motivate, move people into a direction. I am afraid of the responsibility. I am afraid of failing and being corrupted by power. I fear having power and being powerful.

 All these fears are lies. Because being weak, doing nothing, just not participating, not having an affect, not having a say, your just sealing the already existent fate of the world. Right now, it is certain that by doing nothing your damning the world and everyone to hell. That is our current trajectory. So doing something, anything is damn sure better. Power is not something to fear. The mind wants you to be afraid, because if you don't change anything, it stays the same and the world stays the same. But if you do change it, if you wield your power, then you will change.

 I remember the moment where I spoke how I was afraid of my own strength at how powerful I was in a moment. I was told not to fight against myself. I am power, I am strength. It already exists, I am just suppressing it, hiding it, being afraid of it.

We need me to live my best, to wield my power and change the world. I can and I will.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel afraid of my own strength, capability, and potential to change the world and the lives of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide, suppress, muffle, stifle, hold, back, weaken my own strength, power and authority to change everything/anything, including me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear creating consequences and to fear creating harm.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to afraid being strong, being unstoppable, being determined, unwavering, absolute, unflinching, unmoved, unmovable and insurmountable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear maybe being wrong, and maybe causing harm and maybe it would be better to do nothing, and maybe I have no idea what I am doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own ability to shape and create this world and reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel ashamed, doubtful, worried, anxious, nervous, scared of myself and any my ability to create the moment.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to use my power to serve and create a world that is best for all exactly how I see it and understand it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear creating mistakes, and failures.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own process of creation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own strength.

I commit myself to utilize my strength to serve what is best for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat