Day 7 Equal Love

When I had a partner I told her that I love her equally. We were talking about how come we loved each other, and I told her, "In truth I know that I could love anyone equally, meaning that it just happens to be you, but it could have been anyone." Suffice to say, NO ONE, in present times, would want to hear that. What do people want to hear, they want to hear how you are special, how you are so beautiful, so wonderful, so precious. My father even tried to teach me that. So this is no secret.

But I didn't do that in that moment. For me, I tried not to add any energy to the relationship. I tried to maintain oneness and equality. Because relationships based on specialness or unequal love, is a lie. If you love anyone more than anyone else, that is a lie.

Equal love is true love. Equal love is loving everyone equally. This isn't a grand statement. You don't try to increase the energy within you to feel love for everyone. You actually decrease the energy within you so that you can love everyone equally. Equality has no energy.

Again, Equality has no energy.

When you are unequal there is energy. There is positive energy and negative energy.

When you become more than, there is positive energy.

When you become less than there is negative energy.

When you are equal there is no energy.

It is possible to love everyone equally. You just can't feel high anymore.

You can also say you hate everyone equally, again no energy. It's a bit more confusing I suppose, but what the hell.

I mean if you love everyone equally, you need to treat them as yourself. So you equally love yourself as you love them. So you can hate yourself when you do something you shouldn't. You can hate another when they do something evil. Which means you reprimand them, you point out what they did wrong and how to correct. This is also love. To assist and support another and show them the way is love. To assist and support yourself and show yourself the way is love. It is also hate. Whatever word you want to describe it, you could. I suppose you can reserve hate when it is tough love, whatever you want. But in the end it is equal love and equal hate, when there is no energy. No energy is the key.

No energy is the key to equality.

The Equal - Key. Equality

Telling someone you love them equally to any person, meaning that you wouldn't mind if you were someone else, is an insult. Its an insult to the mind. So, Good!!! Insults can be aligned to what is best for all. I mean you weren't trying to insult them, but if someone is insulted by what is best for all, by oneness and equality, by that which will actually bring Peace on Earth, well then its a good insult, haha.

So see within yourself, do you love everyone equality. This includes strangers, this includes people you will never meet. I mean it is difficult, but with self-forgiveness you can do it. Forgiveness yourself for making yourself greater. Forgive yourself for making yourself lesser. Forgive yourself for making someone else grander or lesser than anyone else.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love someone more than someone else.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love unequally

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love a certain group of people more than others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love myself more than others

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love others more than myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love my family more than others

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love someone less than others

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love my partner as more or less than others


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love nature and animals as more or less than others

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love my children as more or less than others

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love other children as more or less than my children.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love other people as more than my family.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love other people as more than my partner


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love beautiful people as more than myself


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love beautiful people less than I love myself.

Anytime and anywhere you view ANY group or individual as MORE or LESS than any other, that is separation, and that is generating energy, and that is not equality, and THAT won't lead to a world that is BEST FOR ALL, as all as one and equal. So you aren't allowed anymore to do that. The greatness, the lesserness. You wouldn't want to be treated as lesser than anyone. But you DO want to be treated as greater by anyone. So it is your pleasure, it is in your self-interest. You want to be the greatest, according to what others say, in their eyes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to love being loved, to love being the greatest in someone else's eyes, to love having that belief and attention from another that I am the greater than other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get high off of what people tell me, telling me that I am beautiful, that I am handsome, I am attractive, I am the greatest, I am so good, I am so sweet, kind, talented, the best, the most desirable person, better than so many others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to do whatever it takes to get this feedback, to get this love from others, changing how I look, changing my hair, changing my body, putting makeup on, losing weight, gaining weight, getting more fit, being nicer, being kinder, being sweeter, being friendlier, being likeable, being funny, being irresistible, being horny, being seductive, being forward, being easy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to do great harm to others and this entire reality by accepting and allowing myself to pursue love, to pursue greatness in the eyes of others, not caring how I am harming through accepting and allowing a nature and condition of inequality, where some will need to be lesser so that others can be greater, and so thereby accepting and allowing a world built on inequality and separation, where winners and losers are created, where enemies and friends are created, where good and evil is created, all the endless dance that leads to endless suffering, destruction, suppression, and denial of Life is all that exists.

I commit myself to end love as we know it.

I commit myself to love equally, without energy.

I commit myself to speak to everyone and interact with everything within and as Equality, where when I speak with them it is just like I am speaking to myself, within equality, without energy.

I commit myself to bring about a world that is best for all, where all is one and equal, that is a true paradise.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat