Day 1 - I am going to be the Greatest

I am starting my blog again, from day 1. And I renamed it Yogan's Journey to Life. It was called a child's Journey to life before.

I commit myself to do a blog daily. So next year I will be at 365 days of blogs. Each day I will write about about I learned, or something I struggling with. It is about my process of becoming the greatest of humanity. Becoming god-like. Becoming child-like. Becoming humble, real, innocent, responsible, expressive. Becoming like all the great Men and Women who have walked this earth. The greatest man or woman is he or she lives for oneness and equality. Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr did that. Oneness and Equality is the essence and nature of all Life. It is the highest and only truth. It is also the truth that is denied, rejected, and spit upon daily by everyone, including you. Any moment where you have a thought about another person, any moment where you speak to a person in a reaction, any moment where you breath in separation from you body, and so many more moments... these are the moments where we spit on Oneness and Equality, who we all really are.

So that is what I will change about myself. To no longer spit, and to actually live.

I have a great power in this world, so I have a great responsibility. If I write a blog everyday for one year that will have a tremendous impact. That is 365 Blogs. In 7 years that is 2555 blogs. This will be my record/proof of who I am. How many people do we know that hold seats of power that we really know? Do you see politicians writing everyday about their process of change? Do we see parents of children writing about their process of change? Teachers, educators, professors, leaders, business owners? No, we don't. And if we did then we know we can trust them and know who they are. So its important to walk this process. Also I have will a tremendous impact. So if I don't, then I am responsible for not doing it.

Independence, and living the word Independence means that I walk my process no matter if no one else is, that if no one else writes a blog daily, I am independent and so that doesn't effect me or determine me at all, that I still write my blogs daily. Independence means that I don't change no matter what anyone else says or thinks about me. Independence means that I don't react. As long as I react, I can know one thing, that I am not Independent.

My greatest strength is my memory and remembering my past. I can remember everything I have ever done to everyone. I can remember conversations, I can remember what I said and what I felt. I can remember all the bad things I have done and I can bring it right here for me to relive it. I don't feel shame, regret or remorse. Because I can do it, I can remember it. If I refuse to look at it, if I resist it then I will feel shame, regret, remorse or resistance. If there is something for me to learn about it, then I will feel such reactions. But after I learn what I need to learn then the memory is not something I fear anymore. If you are afraid to remember something, know one thing, you haven't learned everything you needed to learn from that moment.

Life is not about cars, about family, about money, about career. Life is about learning. Life is about oneness and equality. Life is about everyone and everything.

Life is about the cells in your body, about the oxygen in your lungs. It is about the people in your life, and the people not in your life. Its about all that is right here in front of you and everything else that is not here in front of you. When you make Life about only part of life, it is like a fracture. A fracture in a wall that will grow and spread and eventually bring the entire wall down. The rule of oneness and equality is ultimate. It always has the final say, because it had the first say. If you exclude one person, or thing that from everyone/everything then you are excluding everything/everything. All for one and one for all.

Our words as humanity, our conversations do not reflect Life. Our reactions do not reflect Life. Life is not here, can't be seen or heard. Yet it is here. If one stands as the point then it is here.

A mistake I made is that I started listening to reactions. I started listening to what others said about me. I started following, instead of taking responsibility to know. My truest deepest self is here. My ability to express/live is here. It is here for everyone that is ready and willing. Every single person you have ever met can be this and live. They can. They may not be willing or ready but they can walk the process. We all as one and equal can walk this process of change. We are neither greater or lesser than anyone. None of us are. No matter years or experience, age, or background. Oneness and Equality is just dependent on one thing. You. Everything else is perception and belief.

In every moment, every person has breath. In every moment every person is breathing. In every moment every person could be here with their own breath in their body. They could be. Nothing and no one else is stopping them. In any moment we can forgive ourselves. In any moment we can release. In any moment we can change. No matter what is going on around you. No matter if you are a slave, a parent, poor, at work or at school. You can forgive and you can change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not forgiving myself and changing while at work, or while with my kids, or while with my family, or while with my friends, or while with my boss, or while at school, or while taking a test, or in any/every moment.

I can change in every/any moment. I can forgive in any/every moment. I can express in every/any moment. I am independent, I am whole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat