Day 6 Judging because you think you know

Judging people before you get to know them.

This leads to great suffering. Judgment. What is Judgment? Judgment is when you have a thought, a thought about something, and you believe it, and charge it emotionally. The truth doesn't need believing it just exists, and it exists without emotion or feeling. So judgment is not that.

 How many times have judged something or someone. Maybe it is a group of people. Maybe its people with money, without money, beautiful people, ugly people, happy people, sad people, loners, popular people, friendly people, nasty people, spiritual people, pessimistic people. All of these words represent forms of judgment. Because there is no way one word can define an entire person. Looking at what was said yesterday, Evil needs to stop. So here Judgment is evil, and evil, the act of evil, and the thoughts must stop. Because this evil, judgment leads to suffering.

How many opportunities did you screw up because of what you judged another to be, and therefore not allowing yourself to get to know them? How many people did you push away? How many potentially supportive and great friendships and relationships never came into being? How many? And how often you have come face to face with people judging you? Where they didn't want to talk to you, didn't want you to be part of their lives, didn't see any value or reason to be with you? When all the while you KNOW they didn't even know you. So whenever you judge you are denying a great opportunity, and so creating suffering in your life and the lives of others.

There is no reason ever for judgment to exist. There is no reason ever to never get to know someone. There is no reason ever to say no, before you really know.

It's like being a picky eater. When you don't like certain foods. How can you say no to something that you don't know, and then pretend to know when all the while you are just believing. Belief is not the same as knowing.

Anyone who judges is evil. And this is a fact, because judgment creates suffering. So anyone who judges creates suffering. So look at whether you are willing to stop judging and then compare yourself to what I said here. If you are not willing then you are evil. If you stop judgment that doesn't make you good. It's not about good, its about stopping/preventing suffering. The suffering you cause to yourself and those around you. You are responsible for that.

If you continue to judge you will find yourself alone. You will create a future for yourself where you will be stuck with yourself and you will endlessly judge yourself. You will be stuck forever in constant pain and torment. Until you are ready to forgive and release all judgment to everyone and everything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others, other people, those around me, people in my life, people I spend time with, people I see on the street, people I see online, people I see at work, people I see on tv, on the news, famous people, all people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself, to judge how I look, how I talk, how I speak, how I write, how I am, how I walk, how I sing, how I dance, how I move, how I see, what I know, what I do, what I can create, my abilities, my personalities, my hobbies, my skills, my talents, my temperament, my presence, my knowledge, my experience, my accomplishments, my achievements, my daily life, my self-experience and my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my past, my future, my present, my opportunities, my plans, my goals, my dreams, my current reality, my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the lives of others, to compare and contrast myself to others, others to myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create ideas, opinions and beliefs about someone I just met, and try to categorize this person into a box in my head, and place a label on them, about who they are, what they can and can't do, about what they will do, about how they are, about what threat they are to me, or what benefit they are to me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to trust my thoughts. I realize all my thoughts are lies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to listen, believe and follow what I think without question.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be evil by judging others, and so empower and excuse myself to do the following: dismissing others, attacking others, disrespecting others, isolating others, ignoring others, telling lies about others, spreading gossip about others, hitting others, bullying, teasing, hurting, pushing, picking on, annoying, poking, tripping, insulting, giving the cold shoulder, spreading rumors, and making them cry, ALL because I judged them and believe what I judge to be TRUE, even though I know I don't really know, but it gives me PLEASURE and JOY to believe I DO.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ENJOY, and take pleasure in judgment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to judge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel happy, and excitement, and thrill, and pleasure in judging.

Everyone who judges enjoys it. Everyone who causes suffering enjoys causing suffering. And Everyone hides this fact. Everyone wants to believe they are good so they hide the fact that they feel good when they judge, and so hurt and cause suffering to others. But they do, they do enjoy it, they do relish in it, and like it when they judge someone. If you didn't enjoy it then why do it do it so much! Be honest. You will smile when you judge. You will feel happy when you cause suffering. It is only publicly acceptable to be happy at the suffering of others when the judgment is that someone ELSE is BAD and EVIL. Ironic no? It's ironic because you are in fact the evil, and according to your words you would be punished and suffer for being evil. But punishment and suffering is not a solution for evil and it never will be. The only solution is Self-forgiveness. That is the Only solution.

Judgment is suffering. If you judge you are evil and you enjoy being you. The only solution is to stop through self-forgiveness. Stop yourself. Otherwise you will face the consequence. You will face the suffering you have cause to others. You will suffer and it will be by your hand. This is the law of the universe. And death is not an escape. Death is where you will face your entire life and face what you did to everyone and experience all the suffering you caused firsthand, and the reason for this is so that you can forgive yourself and change. If there is something called justice it would be this. Because its never about punishment, its always about learning and change. Are you learning? Are you changing? Are you?

You will, one way or another. It's better to chose to learn, chose to change right now. That is the only choice that matters in life. And choosing to change and learn, will lead to a great life. So, who are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat