day 10 I don't care what other people think of me

So saying/making the statement I don't care what other people think of me, I feel guilty, bad, resistant like anyone who ever makes this statement shouldn't. Because they are probably suppressing something, hiding something, and that's why they are saying it.

Well here is an example of utilizing myself to create what is best for all.

Because if I don't even take my thoughts seriously meaning I am actively stopping, and not listening or trusting any thought within me. Why in hell would I feel any differently to what other people think, the thoughts other people have, the opinions, beliefs, judgements, statements. I mean I would only be making it equal, how I view my thoughts, and other people's thoughts.

So when I made this statement I saw a change, where I become more effective in what I do.

Thoughts are thoughts. Whether they are within you or another person. Its still a thought. Thoughts in themselves are not in the physical or substantial. And the thoughts that occur in the mind are lies. Its a value that is not real.

So in a moment where someone tells me something about me that I don't like, well I can make the statement within me, well I don't even care what you think. And then I just continue being me, living me. My typical reaction is to in a way withdraw, become sheepish, weak, reserved, not knowing what to do.

When I just focus on me, and what I do, and what I can do, the life is good. I am not focused on MY thoughts or YOUR thoughts, or HIS thoughts or HER thoughts. Cause thoughts are all the same. So you can say I don't care about any thought.

Your thought has no value and no affect on me. I don't care. What I do care about is reality, the physical, and what is best for all.

I find that many people bully with their thoughts where they want to bring others down so they can get on top. Well now I can just say to myself I don't even care what they think, I give no value to their thoughts or mind. The mind HATES such a statement, because people's minds want your attention, want your reaction, want your participation in the game.

And when you stop reacting, miracles happen.

I am not disrespecting a person when I no longer care or react to a person's thoughts. Because thoughts in themselves are disrespectful to life. Thoughts are not part of life, of what is best for all. Thoughts cause harm and suffering.

It doesn't make me a bad person to not care what other people think.

It actually makes me "good" when I don't care what other people think because I am actually taking a stand for the physical, for life, for what is best for all, where I only allow that which is real, substantial, direct, here, considering all to receive my attention.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value in anyway whatsoever the opinions, thoughts, perceptions and beliefs of anyone, including me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not just consider what is physical, practical and real as the true value of words/communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to peoples thoughts, opinions and beliefs, whether positive or negative, because then I would validate it, and treat it as real within me.

I commit myself to live physically, and be physically, which requires not caring at all about what is going in the mind of any person, and so not giving it at all the same value as what is physically real, here and so true.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat