Self-Judgement of Speech and Behavior 223

Visual Representation of Self-Judgement as a Voice in Your Head.




 Situation: Tango Social Dance

Backchat:
I was so  stupid. I didn't know what to say. I didn't say the right things. I should have said different things. I also didn't dance as well as normally. 

Self-judgment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge how I speak, and how I act.

When and as I see myself judging my speech or actions/movements, I stop and I breathe- I realize that it is unnecessary to judge myself for how I speak and act, and I need to allow myself to experiment, and to simply speak and act. I realize that there is no true wrong/right, in relation to speaking or acting, that they simply may lead to certain results, but I am not bad, nor is the movement or the speech bad. I may not simply get the results I want, and that is ok, and is good feedback for trying different approaches.

I commit myself to experiment with ways of acting and speaking in creating my goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat