I missed a day of writing, and here is a reason to celebrate 239

So if you read my title, well... it is an odd/strange title isn't it? Haha. So yes indeed, I didn't write yesterday. Why? Well, it turns out I have some really good news. I am becoming busy! Work is coming my way now. An opening into the system, one that is clear defined, like a hole against a steel wall, I have made penetration, and I am thickening and deepening the hole. i am making it wider. What does this mean? When I penetrate deep enough, water is going to come rushing out. Work is going to come flooding my way. And its happening because I am making this hole count. So I am anticipating this to happen.

A hole somewhere.



So this does mean time will be more limited. I will be working more, so I will need to be resting more. Etc... Of course it doesn't mean I will stop writing altogether, because there will be pauses, moments between my schedule where I will have time, maybe because I scheduled it, or also by nature of the schedule for that week/day.

So yesterday was just the start of it. The premonition for what is to come. So what I am saying is I will most likely write everyday this week, but sometime soon, the water will flood. And that is reason to celebrate! Yay!!!

Of course with the new waters, there can be anything. I mean its NEW. Who knows what I will find? I can't know for sure. Maybe more dimensions for me to explore/write on. More mind constructs or maybe new expressions. Who knows?

If you really enjoy this whole analogy, you might like this. When you plant a seed into the ground, where do you plant it? In a hole!

Sprout



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat