Day 815 Escalator of Agreement/Disagreement


I saw this vision/metaphor of an escalator at a local mall, where it represents a polarity of being stuck on this point of going up and then going down continuously forever. Where what it represents for me is people Joining me and me feeling good about that, and then people being against me, and me feeling fearful of that. And its very much related to being agreed with, and then being disagreed with.

So to explain it better, its like in life when you are looking for that point that someone else agrees with you, or with what you are doing, and it gives you that good feeling or sense of someone has joined you and is on your side. Because of that nature of the mind, it works in polarity. So if you accept that above point within you of feeling good in such moments, then you automatically create the opposite, that you feel bad, fearful in this case. So its like then the moments through life where when people disagree with you, and are against what you are doing, your decisions, your commitments, then you feel that point, you feel discourage, you feel weak, you feel that it’s a fight/struggle and what they said has an impact against you. It affected you, and you are powerless to it.

That powerless is being stuck on the escalator going up and down, and not being able to get off. The reason why is because you have to simultaneously stop both polarities. If you just stop the negative one, then when you get off the ride you will be ready to take the positive one, which you haven’t stopped. So you will get on it, and end up back to where you started. So the only way to stop really is to stop both. That is what I am seeing and facing here.

I see how it also becomes an extreme of trying to classify everyone, and every interaction into one of these two choices/polarities. Either with me, or against me. It becomes an extreme.

So with stopping this whole point, this means that when I talk with someone and share with them, who I am, and simply open up to them, that however they respond it has nothing to do with this system of classification.

Because now that I am allowing myself to see beyond this classification, its clear that no conversation is ever about someone being with you or against you. A conversation is simply what is shared. A person may share a little, or a lot, its still a conversation. And that conversation as a product of people is not determined by you only. What you do determine is how you feel, and respond/react. Looking for someone to join your side, or agree with you, and getting that feeling is a misrepresentation of how people are. What is shared in a moment between two people is a conversation.

So whether no one is with you, or everyone is against you- feel nothing, have it not affect you. Simply be yourself, live your words and application. The level and extent of agreement and disagreement doesn’t have to create any level of reaction within you. A normal conversation between two people may very well continue different levels of agreement and disagreement.

You both have to be able to stand in front of a person who may completely disagree with what you are doing, what you stand for, etc… and to be able to stand with someone who completely agrees with you, and not be moved by either situation. That is the challenge and the potential and that is the best choice/outcome.

It should never be about how you feel about the person, the exchange, the opinions. It should be about everything else, the information, the facts, the practical perspectives etc… It is about freedom from emotion/feeling, and its about everything else in Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good when people agree with me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel bad when a person disagrees with me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel peaceful, and supported when someone agrees with me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel resistance and fighting when someone disagrees with me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel struggle and burden when someone disagrees with what I am doing, how I am doing it, how I see it, and what my decisions are.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel empowered, supported, encouraged, to feel divinely backed up, and where I am supposed to be, when people agree with me with what I am doing, how I am doing it, how I see it, and what my decisions are.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel I need others support, I need others encouragement, I need others standing beside me and telling me what is right, what is the right choice, and what I should do.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel I need to fight others who disagree with me, and that I need to doubt myself when people disagree with me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel resistance, and to feel burden when someone disagrees with me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that the mind exists in the polarity where with feeling good from having some people agree with me, and what I perceive as them being on my side, that this must mean I am creating the opposite point in my life of when people disagree with me, that I let it affect me, I am fighting it, and I am in a struggle/resistance inside of me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel I need to find the right people, the right team, the right allies, the right group who will agree with me, join me, support me, and that I need to get rid of and leave and banish those who disagree with me, and only then can I act, do and live and be free from this inner fight, turmoil, disagreement and feel like I am where I am supposed to be, that I belong, that I am centered.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that all I need is me, in order to create this center and balance, that I need to let go of the polarity, I need to stop feeling good when others agree with me, and feeling bad when they don’t, I need to stop letting it affect me or move me at all, and simply stand as that center, that independence, that fountain and that structure that is simply here, simply moving, simply creating and working with the information and perspectives from everyone/everywhere.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to need agreement with people before I can start living.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to when someone disagrees with me, that its something I hold onto, and let it affect me and be a burden to my decision and path that I am walking/creating, instead of simply just considering what practical value it has, and what the perspective is, and to not make it emotional or personal to that person since we all have minds and none of us are perfect.

I should live in such a way that the person who disagreed with me, when they die and I talk to them in the afterlife that they don’t see me having let their disagreement affect me emotionally and be a burden for me, because whether they were emotional, or in a programming or not, that that doesn’t have to affect me, and so I need to honor my highest potential and theirs, together. Because that is what they would want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat