Day 38 My Purpose and Meaning

Two blog posts ago, [this one] I wrote about my meaning and purpose in a totally NON-philosophical way. I wrote out my exact purpose and meaning for my life, that I chose for me, as of right NOW. I can live this NOW, and I can expand upon it and deepen it. It is something I can stand behind.

This is making purpose and meaning practical. It is actually writing it out for what it is, and what I'm living. My written purpose and meaning REFLECTS my daily life and what I can allot time to. Because it is not as simple as ONE thing. It is a few things, a few handful of goals that I accomplish each day.

Who I am bleeds into my purpose and meaning. Who I am provides the foundation for purpose and meaning. And practically looking at it, it is a statement to STATE and to then LIVE.


My purpose and Meaning. 
My purpose is to work a 40 hr a week job, pay for my needs, give money to support the desteni process, in so doing I support with money the development of awareness in people/humanity. My purpose is to share myself online so that others walking process may be supported. My purpose and meaning is to express myself creatively as dance, music, art, singing, play, writing, joking, etc... I live my meaning and purpose everyday. 
Who I am?
I am my body, my being, my self-expression. I am the work I do, and the money I give. I am the song I sing, and movement I dance. I am the words I write and speak. I am the work I do, the blogs I write, the people that listen/read my words. I am expression. I am the support I give and receive. I am my job, my work, what I give to others. I am the moment I express in and live in. I am the process I walk to bring awareness within me, and within others. I am the self-forgiveness I speak and commitments I make. I am the humanity that is standing up and self-changing.

I live everyday.  
 
The reason why I'm doing this, why I am writing out my meaning and purpose is for several reasons. First I didn't write this out, yet it existed within me as a KNOWING yet without putting it into words. Secondly, writing it out solidifies it for myself, I can now see it, and embrace and even repeat it or remind myself of it. Thirdly, there is a problem of emotions, and the mind, which I can support myself in changing, by actually doing and living my change. 
 
There is more I can say about my purpose, but what is here is sufficient for everyone reading this to understand what I am doing and why. For me it seems to be working where I see more clearly and KNOW my purpose and am living it through me, and reminding me of who I am, and what I am doing everyday, and then DOING it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat