Day 35 What I want to SEE

When I look online and around me, I don't see what I really want there to be.

In the deepest part of me there is something that I want. There is something that I want to see happen. There is something that I want to see people doing and being.

I want to see people, adults, teenagers, all people, old people, just say I am your friend to each other, everyone, anyone. I want to see people just laugh with each other, play with each other. I want to see people not care or be afraid of how they will look. I want to see people just want to have FUN.

I want to see the end of this separation.

I want to see people looking at the trees, and connecting with the spirit of the trees. I want to see people marvel at a tree, any tree, every tree.

I want to see honesty, direct honesty from people. I want to see people taking responsibility for their opinions, beliefs, for what they say and think, and feel. I don't want to see anyone blaming anyone else for what they feel or think.

I want to see men and women, the opposite sexes, being able to be FRIENDS, without any idea of sexuality or relationship/romance.

I want to see people's strong side, and understanding side, compassionate side. I want to see people being open, intimate vulnerable and direct. I want to see people ready for a new world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat