Day 40 Sharing Self-forgiveness

This blog is dedicated to all of the relevant self-forgiveness recently in my days.

I forgive myself to have fear and hesitation to do what I see is best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hesitate removing myself from a situation where I was reacting heavily, so that I may work on myself and then later returning to the situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to worry about the future, what will happen, what is outside of my control.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live my gifts, my LIFE within me, my EXPRESSION, my art within me, my creativity, my beauty within, ...to not live it within my Life, within my reality, with me, with others when such doors open.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto excuses and limitations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wait for death, or something to just happen to me, before I SEE what I HAVE, and who I AM, and what I can DO with my TIME left.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny myself the real pleasure of physical living and expression, which has to do with my AWARENESS, ATTENTION, and FOCUS.

When I bring my awareness, attention, focus here within something creative, it is a real pleasure/gift for myself. Bring this attention to the Physical, and the moment of creating something according to me. It is beautiful always. It can be playing music, it can be dancing, it can be sexual expression, it can be art, it can be writing, it can be resting, it can be LISTENING to music [really listening], cooking with attention, it can be SEEING a Tree [really looking at it].  Bring your awareness to the MOMENT and move with the Physical, as the Physical.

Add Sharing Yourself to the above list.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat