Respecting Time

Respecting Time

I am resolving my relationship with time. I as my body and this physical reality exist within time. They are subject to the limits of time. I have not been respecting time.

Respecting Time
Everything done happens with time. My relationship with time determines what I do and how I do it. My pattern of having short time is to move quickly to produce a result. My pattern of having a long time is to take my time to produce a result. What is best for me to change into?

To use my time as best as possible. To use my time well. To produce the best result possible. To ask for more time when I need more time. To not use more time if I don't need more time. To respect time. To not use more or less than what time is needed. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat