I wish...

I wish a teacher had never yelled at me for something I didn't do. I wish I didn't find it okay to yell at someone even if they did something.

I wish it wasn't several teachers that had yelled and outbursted at a whole group of us students. I wish yelling didn't exist in this world.

I wish I hadn't yelled at my family.

I wish my family didn't fight and yell.

I wish my grandmother didn't use pins to prick my father's lips so that he would never lie to her. I wish she hadn't forced him to lie to other people protect her interests.

I wish my father wasn't torn inside himself about using hitting to discipline us kids, where he didn't think he was a bad father for not having hit us.

I wish my parents hadn't yelled at each other and fought.

I wish there was more than enough money, so we wouldn't fight about money.

I wish I wasn't afraid of having to make the choice of accepting pain, abuse and yelling so that I can make money to  eat.

 I wish no one would have to make this choice of accepting abuse, yelling, shouting, being attacked, because they need to take care of their basic needs.

I wish no one would be afraid of being themselves for fear of being yelled at or screamed at.

I wish no one was ridiculed or ostracized for being who they are.

I wished no one would stop being who they are out of fear of what will happen, of being hurt, yelled at.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat