Something new or something old?

I am absolutely exhausted, but I have to write this blog right now. So today, I went to the Sunset Sudbury School in Fortlauderdale. When I arrived I had an experience of excitement about facing something new. However, after I left 3 hours later, I realized that this wasn't new, but something old. So my expectations were false. To be in this school and work at this school requires that I access my real self, my old self, who I naturally am completely. Its refreshing and familiar experiencing, I know myself all to well. It's just that I rarely am myself, this old self of mine. In this environment, being my old self is not just a luxurary but a necessity to be at this school and get hired. You see, every person in the school will vote whether I work there. And this includes the children. And I know for a fact children see straight through you.

This means that I get to talk about video games and play videos games with them. That is like a necessary point, that I be myself. Seriously, where in the world can you go to work and be yourself, and talk about video games? So here it is. I will get one shot/chance to be myself and show what I have in common with the people in the school. There is no ONE person that will make the decision to hire you. NOPE. The entire school as one will decide whether to hire you. So essentially I must meet, share and expose myself to the people at the school. And the most number of them are young, like under 10 years old. So I can be myself, my old self.

SO basically this means that I won't be trying to impress an authority figure with things which we shouldn't find impressive. Instead I will be having fun and impressing people in general which things which are fun and impressive for REAL!  So it's the reality shift from what's fake to what's real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat