Why Am I?

So in a few posts ago, I wrote about this vision that I have for a potential future. So why am I like this? Why do I have this vision?

When I look at everyone, and look at myself, I see that some people did have a similar vision, but they gave up on it. So in essence, I see that it is a choice I make. Because I am making the choice to want to have this future manifested where we are  responsible, understanding, supportive, and aware of everything here. I know this is a choice because I know what it looks like for someone to walk away from that choice. I am grateful that I make this choice to actually create this future, and I am grateful for each person that makes this choice with me.


I don't have to make this choice. No one is forcing me. I want to create this. I don't see this as a given, or as something everyone has to do or will do. I do see this as the best choice for each person to make. Because if you look at the vision I wrote, it really benefits each person.
http://yoganjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2016/06/what-to-think-about-in-your-darkest.html

So I am choosing to be who I am, this is why I am like this. Who I am right now is walking a process to create such a future by creating myself to be this person that I see is possible.

And I had this vision because I chose to see the absolute best life possible for me and everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat