The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Why Am I?

So in a few posts ago, I wrote about this vision that I have for a potential future. So why am I like this? Why do I have this vision?

When I look at everyone, and look at myself, I see that some people did have a similar vision, but they gave up on it. So in essence, I see that it is a choice I make. Because I am making the choice to want to have this future manifested where we are  responsible, understanding, supportive, and aware of everything here. I know this is a choice because I know what it looks like for someone to walk away from that choice. I am grateful that I make this choice to actually create this future, and I am grateful for each person that makes this choice with me.


I don't have to make this choice. No one is forcing me. I want to create this. I don't see this as a given, or as something everyone has to do or will do. I do see this as the best choice for each person to make. Because if you look at the vision I wrote, it really benefits each person.
http://yoganjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2016/06/what-to-think-about-in-your-darkest.html

So I am choosing to be who I am, this is why I am like this. Who I am right now is walking a process to create such a future by creating myself to be this person that I see is possible.

And I had this vision because I chose to see the absolute best life possible for me and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment