Sound is Stronger than Thought

Sound is more powerful than thought. Because, when I have a thought like: "I can't do this" and then I speak aloud "I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I can't do this"; which I say in a certain way, then what I am doing is creating a sound that permeates my body, which I can sense, and because of this I know that I have the upper-hand on the thought. So therefore I say Sound is more powerful than thought.

Here is another point of proof that Sound is more powerful than thought. When you speak your thoughts like "I am stupid" or "I can't do this, this is impossible," then thought has become more powerful now, because you spoke the thought. This I can sense within myself. Once I get to the point that I speak my thoughts, that thought is more powerful than it was before when it was just a thought in my head. This is why I realize that it is important that I speak aloud either Self-forgiveness, or another command/direction such as the word stop. Because I am speaking on the same level that the thought is on, which is at a sound level.

When I am successful in using sound/speaking in the correct way to stop a thought's location within me, I observe that there is an absence of the thought's presence within me. I can sense this absence, as well as sense my own presence as sound, which occupies the location that the thought is absent from. By me occupying this position within myself as sound, I have the advantage or upper-hand over anything that would try to occupy this space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat