The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sleepily Dreaming 199



Sleeping Dreams

The following paragraph is what I perceived/believed. I had to write this out, before I can analyze and reflect what is it that I perceive/believe, so that I can receive a deeper understanding on the greater consequences and really what it means to live what is best for me/all as it pertains to the living action of dreaming and sleeping.  

Dreaming is good because it reveals who I am, deeper suppressed parts. I get access to myself when I dream. Dreaming is also a limitation because I don’t have full control. It would be nicer if I could access those same parts but when I am awake. In dreams I generate emotions and/or feelings. If I have feelings in a dream I tend to sleep more and attempt to not wake up. If I have emotions I tend to want to wake up.

Dreaming is an action. It is time spent in real space/time to perform some action with some result. The question is whether that time spent is worth that action/result. I would say no, simply because I work on myself while awake and thus can investigate more deeply and with greater specificity, without getting caught up within emotions or feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dream because I want to generate feelings, and be caught up in a simulated reality that, in the moment, I believe to be real.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue dreaming under the justification that I am accessing deeper parts of myself and learning who I am, when I can do this very act of investigation while awake more effectively with actual results, such as what I am doing right now with self-forgiveness and writing out myself.

When and as I see myself dreaming, I stop and I breathe – I cross-reference whether I am slept enough for my body to reset, regenerate itself, and if so wake up. If I haven’t slept long enough, I stabilize myself back into my body and rest/sleep.

I commit myself to sleep from the starting point of resting, recuperating, regenerating the body.



Are you interested in how I learned to write myself and apply self-forgiveness? Would you like to learn how to do the same, and apply changes in your daily life? If so, you can learn it all in a neatly structured FREE course, with the help of a live person lite.desteniiprocess.com



 


No comments:

Post a Comment