Review of Process: Self-introspection on Breathing as a tool 218



Review of Process: Self-introspection on Breathing as a tool

So I am taking this moment as an opportunity to review my history's process, specifically in relation to breathing as a tool. So the first thing I noticed was strange, that is I don't think about or consider breathing to be a tool I run to when I am facing a mind/energy point within me. The times when I focus on my breathing is when my breathing is constricted or limited, which tend to occur when I am within a mind/energy point. So upon discovering/noticing this in the moment I start to assist myself by breathing fully again.

If I look back into my history of my process, I have treated and used breathing for purposes that were not supportive. I believed for a long time that I had to breathe and be aware of my breath in every moment. That is something I don't believe anymore, because my objective is to face, self-forgive/release a point of energy or mind participation that exists within me. Upon releasing that I step in my body and direct myself, which is my ultimate goal. So breathing is useful in this process, when I first identify I am participating in an energy/mind point and I notice my breathing is restricted.

One mistake I used to do often, was to use suppression. I would suppress things, instead of taking it through the process of writing, self-forgiveness, and self-correction, within the hopes that by breathing it would fix things. I do sometimes stand my ground and direct myself that may for a moment involve being aware of my breathing, but staying actively aware of my breathing, as I learned cannot substitute stepping into the physical and directing myself.

So in general, for much of my process I overemphasized, and inflated the importance of breathing, and I would feel guilty if I wasn't aware of my breathing, as if that is what I should be doing. So now, I have learned, that breathing is only a small step, one step within a series of steps I take now when faced with a mind point, and I use it automatically as is needed and required. The other steps, of course, include writing, self-forgiveness, and self-correction/physical application.

If you are interested about learning these tools for your own application/use, you can do so for free, in an online guided course @ lite.desteniiprocess.com Sign up for a Free Account Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat