Happy Christmas or Be consideration? 214

The most significant moments today was speaking with my dad. I spoke clearly and effectively. I was correcting in real time my reactions, identifying any quantum reactions, what they consisted of and releasing them. I attribute being clear within myself, grounded, knowing who I am, as why my communication was so clear and effective. So one question is what do I mean by clear and effective?

So my dad did have questions and disagreements, but I immediately addressed them and explained my point. You see because there is no one magical phrase, sentence or word, that is going to explain what you mean, like "Love." That's not how reality works. What you need to say, is something dependent on what the other person needs to hear, because what information is already stored within them, and what they need to hear is what information that is MISSING within them, so you're just filling in the spaces like in a jigsaw puzzle. I attribute how I lived today to all the efforts I did in writing, self-movement, in the past. Today was just the inevitable result of an accumulation of many moments of pushing, strife, understanding, learning, actions, and movements. It was cool because its like I could really see my dad within his words and who he is, and I even brought that through in my words to show him that. What kind of an effect that will have on him, I don't know. But it was really cool to see that.

I am pursing perfection in my words. This includes speed and accuracy or correctness. It obviously includes, for those that know me, the principles I am busy living, what is best for all or oneness and equality. Or shall I say commonsense, hmm? Haha. This is really how each of us should live, and really want for ourselves, and attain for ourselves, for our benefit.

On this topic of words and communication, I have a little interesting experiment for you.

So the words Happy Christmas, and Merry Birthday, what reactions do you have? If you experience within yourself any emotional reactions, this indicates that your vocabulary is limited, and therefore you are limited. Because what does Merry mean? Happy. So Merry Birthday, makes sense. But the thing is we are not even really aware what we are SAYing. We are like on automatic pilot. And that is a BIG problem. Because if you are not even aware of what you are saying when you say Happy Birthday, imagine what goes on in the rest of your day. What are you actually saying?

So the fact of the matter is that EVERYONE'S vocabulary is extremely limited. This is evidence by our emotional reactions attached to words, as well as how we restrict certain words to certain contexts, and react when they are used outside that context. If we free our words, we free our understanding and awareness. And freedom starts, by freeing ourselves from emotional reactions. That freedom is gained through self-forgiveness. You forgive yourself for attaching those emotional reactions that you had to a specific word. And you actually stop it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that when I am saying Happy Birthday or Merry Christmas that I am ordering or demanding that a person BE happy on their birthday or for Christmas. I realize that it is not practical to generate a feeling, and rather it is self-supportive to take care of ourselves. So I commit myself to when saluting a person to express myself to assist and support another in assisting and supporting themselves, such as be practical, take consideration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat