Beautiful Women, Beautiful Self 215




Image: Beauty, women,
I had trouble looking at the woman that lived in the apartment. She was young. And I found her attractive, and by that I mean that I reacted to her. I felt nervous, shy, scared but in a desirable way. I wanted to look at her, but I felt these emotions. I don’t even know her. I felt intimidated by her appearance. I felt valued/judged by how she would have responded to me. I feel like she would have placed value in how I valued/judged her appearance. I didn’t speak to her, and I looked away, avoiding eye contact.
So what I am seeing is that I am having a large value placed in how she looked, and with that I would place value on myself based on how she looked at me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place value in how a woman looks, and to place value on how she looked at me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous, shy and scared when there is a woman that I am valuing highly, like with beauty, regarding her appearance, which is created in relation to the fear of being valued lowly.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place value and self-worth in beauty and how a person responds or looks at me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place value and self-worth into looks/appearance.
When and as I see myself feeling shy, scared, fearful or worried regarding how another person looks at me, I stop and I breathe- I realize that my appearance and look does not define me, and so equally and as one, another person’s appearance and looks does not define them. I realize that what defines us is our words.
Thus, I commit myself to refine my words so that my words are effective and best communicate, me, who I am, and I commit myself to look women in the eye, and simply be here with other people that are within my environment.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat