Preprogrammed Relationships 203




So you may recall some of my blogs from October or November were on creating relationships. So I'm continuing on that point. So today, I will be looking at free choice, and how there really isn't any.

So, if creating relationships were a game, then there really is one set of actions that will produce the exact result you're after. There might be several actions, but they are certainly limited, and they are in a way fixed and predetermined. So all I have to do is find out what these actions are. So that's the essence of what I understand, having no choice within this, means.

So this process of creating relationships is more a process of discovery than anything else. I will be discovering what it is exactly that I need to do, which can come from many sources, such as research, making mistakes in real time, and reflecting on past interactions/memories.  This is something completely new. I can't recall anywhere in my life where I have approached something like this. I have had desires to change myself even for creating a relationship, but I never really did. So this really is the first time.

This has a lot to do with preprogramming. I only recently realize something about preprogramming that is significant. Preprogramming is when another person and yourself, are programmed to react, respond, think and feel a certain way about each other and a moment to make certain a certain outcome, such as sex even, or a romantic relationship. That is why in the past relationships were preprogrammed and so it was like perfect and easy to create relationships, because the certain people you were with were programmed to be with you, as you were programmed to be with him/her. Outside of preprogramming, its not easy, because people are not programmed to respond to your programming.

So what I can see is a process of learning and understanding the programming within others and with that, take the appropriate steps. This also will obviously involve not accepting and allowing your own programming to determine what you do, think or feel, about another person. And instead focus on creating the actual relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat