Sleepily Dreaming 199



Sleeping Dreams

The following paragraph is what I perceived/believed. I had to write this out, before I can analyze and reflect what is it that I perceive/believe, so that I can receive a deeper understanding on the greater consequences and really what it means to live what is best for me/all as it pertains to the living action of dreaming and sleeping.  

Dreaming is good because it reveals who I am, deeper suppressed parts. I get access to myself when I dream. Dreaming is also a limitation because I don’t have full control. It would be nicer if I could access those same parts but when I am awake. In dreams I generate emotions and/or feelings. If I have feelings in a dream I tend to sleep more and attempt to not wake up. If I have emotions I tend to want to wake up.

Dreaming is an action. It is time spent in real space/time to perform some action with some result. The question is whether that time spent is worth that action/result. I would say no, simply because I work on myself while awake and thus can investigate more deeply and with greater specificity, without getting caught up within emotions or feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dream because I want to generate feelings, and be caught up in a simulated reality that, in the moment, I believe to be real.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue dreaming under the justification that I am accessing deeper parts of myself and learning who I am, when I can do this very act of investigation while awake more effectively with actual results, such as what I am doing right now with self-forgiveness and writing out myself.

When and as I see myself dreaming, I stop and I breathe – I cross-reference whether I am slept enough for my body to reset, regenerate itself, and if so wake up. If I haven’t slept long enough, I stabilize myself back into my body and rest/sleep.

I commit myself to sleep from the starting point of resting, recuperating, regenerating the body.



Are you interested in how I learned to write myself and apply self-forgiveness? Would you like to learn how to do the same, and apply changes in your daily life? If so, you can learn it all in a neatly structured FREE course, with the help of a live person lite.desteniiprocess.com



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat