Lifeship 204

Lifeship.

So this is a word that is similar to what is represented by the words: Friendship, apprenticeship, and Relationship. Like a ship, each must be built and constructed so as to float on water, and to sail effectively. So Lifeship, is you building a ship for your life. And what is everyone's ship? Their body. Your ship is your body or vessel, which is what you use to navigate the waters of life. But this ship hasn't been efficiently and effectively built to ensure that you will reach your desired destination. Would you say you have the tools, and the schematic, to build the self, the ship, which is required for you to go exactly where it is that you have always wanted to go and be in this life? If you do that's great! And if you don't... well you would like that, right? So yes it does take time, building anything, including ships take time. And not only time, but also planning, as well as a schematic of what you will be building. Is there a school or place on this earth where you can go to learn how to build your lifeship, as yourself?

....

Because that is the question right? Because if you had the answer, what would that mean? That would mean that the only thing that you have to do is to apply to that school, go to that place, put the time and effort, and voila, it is guaranteed. You KNOW what the result will be. The first question is where, or what? Luckily for me, I have those answers. I won't bother explaining them here, but anyone who doesn't know me will easily find those answers because those places or people, is all I am involved with. So I build ships, lifeships. That is what I do. I am building my own lifeship, and I help others build theirs. Safe journeys.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat