Transcendence Movie: what can we learn? 212




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2209764/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendence_%282014_film%29
http://putlocker.is/watch-transcendence-online-free-putlocker.html
Hi! So welcome to today's blog post. So today we will be looking at a movie I saw last night. Transcendence. I will be discussing the movie plot and details so this is a SPOILER ALERT. So first of all the word transcendence is quite interesting. It basically means to go above or beyond, usually used in the context of evolving, or becoming better, or overcoming something. For many people this movie was very biblical, but for me it was quite different.

So the very basic plot is that a man's consciousness or awareness is copied into a very advance computer, and he starts growing more knowledgeable and powerful. Everyone becomes scared and concerned, and plan on destroying him/it. They are successful. So that is the very basic plot.

But like in any story the details matter. What I liked about this movie is that it revealed something very important, and that is Power doesn't corrupt people. People that are corrupt and have power, were already corrupt before they had power. I say this because the man/computer in the movie, kills no one, and develops his own power to make the world a better place. So really, the people were afraid of power. In a subconscious or unconscious part of ourselves we have been brainwashed to believe that any person with great power is a danger/threat, and we fear that person having that power.

For example, if I told you there was a dictator or a king, would you guess that he or she is evil? What is happening in a quantum moment is that the words dictator or king is accessing memories filled with emotional content which give value to these words. These just happen to be negative and fearful. But practically speaking, a man that has great power is not necessarily corrupt. Think about people in history that had great power and influence: Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Mother theresa, Nelson Mandela, Jesus Christ. What is funny about this movie is that the man actually dies, like dies on the cross, similar to Jesus.

There is also a reason why subconsiously and unconsciosly we believe power is something to fear having, and we shouldn't aspire to have power or hold power, or become powerful. This is a way to keep us controlled. Because every person who is corrupt already, wants to have power so they can influence and make the decisions about what happens in our reality. So they also want you to fear having power as well. This is how our lives have been designed, and how our language, stories, histories, and schools have designed to support. Fear of having/being power/powerful.

I notice this within me as well, which is why this is such a realization. Power DOESN"T corrupt. You were already corrupt. Power can't change you, you determine who you are. It just happens to be that power is what has an effect on reality, by definition. If you want to have an effect on reality, or change this world, you need power, and you need to become powerful.

The people who wrote this movie and Johnny Depp knew this, to some degree. The script reveals this clearly. The machine had created a way to create, and repair life, to repair the environment, Earth. It didn't create any weapons. The only weapons and the only people that killed throughout the whole movie was the people/humans, out of FEAR. So this is an important lesson:

DONT FEAR POWER. 

That is how you fuck yourself, because then you make yourself powerless. The more power you attain, the more influence you will have, and so you can actually create a world that is best for all. What we need is some powerful humans. Are you one of them? Are you ready to become the most powerful people on the planet? Are you ready and willing to walk the long, difficult, perilous journey to Perfection?
That's good that you are, we need you. The Earth needs you. Life needs you. We have been waiting....
Desteni.org

So I highly recommend this movie, only to observe the fear, and our beliefs/assumptions, and to start having an idea of Heaven on Earth, because such a reality, is worth living for. So let's create it, together!

Until next time!!!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being powerful, having so much power and influence that I can change so much in this reality all by myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe/assume/think that a person that has more power than everyone else, must have mal-intent or harmful intentions towards everyone else, and is a danger or threat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny myself from becoming powerful and taking positions or seeking positions of power because of the emotional reactions of resistance, fear and worry tied to these thoughts about people who have power are corrupted and evil, and must be destroyed themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to view/judge power as evil.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to view/judge myself as evil for  influencing or changing my world.

When and as I see myself feeling fearful or worried about using power to change or influence my world, I stop and I breathe- I realize that power is a birthright of every living thing, and that to use that power for what is best for everyone is the only thing that makes sense, because the alternative option of supporting Ego, or self-interest doesn't make sense since you would be cutting yourself away from everyone else, and isolating yourself from everyone, which would be a far lesser existence, than a world full of powerful people assisting and supporting everyone, including our environment/home the planet Earth. Thus I commit myself to become powerful by following my plan, and schedule for daily routines, and excelling and perfecting my performance in my daily tasks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat