Day 760 Consequence

Standing for a world that is best for all. The odd thing about the Human Mind is that even directly saying exactly the words of who you are, where you stand and what you are committed to: "I Stand for a world that is best for all" or "I am committed to bring about a world that is best for all" that the Mind will want to find some way to go against it. The mind will create ideas such as Fake News, or a Liar, or that its "just words." This is how the haters and abusers found ways to bring down Desteni with their words: to attack the message of what is best for all.

There is no other group existing on planet earth that I have heard of or seen that stands completely within the message of What is best for all as all as one and equal. None. And this is the message of Life and Existence, and this is forms the very fabric of Existence, and of the Entirety of our relationships, experiences and consequences. All of the consequences that have been manifesting, that have manifested and will manifest are all the result of the misalignment with this point: which is the heart/core of Reality/Existence: that all are one and equal: no matter the shape, form, history or else. This is how reality functions and moves. And this is how separation is manifested. Separation itself is moving Within oneness and equality- it is encapsulated itself by the law of universe- That is why you can NEVER escape consequence even though it takes time to manifest.

You must surely know that you will pay the price in some form or another that is due to your apparent free choice to live, act and speak in separation from your body, the bodies of others, from your very words, from your daily life, and the lives of others, and from existence as a whole. There is always that point of consequence. And that consequence is meant to serve you, to help you realize. Because if it were as simple as Me TELLING YOU here and now that you need to stand up and take responsibility for yourself and live in alignment with life, with all of reality as all as one and equal, then you would have done it and reality would have been sorted. It doesn't work that way. You have your choice, but you are not FREE from consequence.

So here is how you help yourself realize, and how life supports you to realize the NEED/REQUIREMENT for you to stand as all as one and equal: through Consequence. The Consequence can be as severe as you can imagine, and probably more severe than what you can imagine. When consequence does coming knocking on your door: embrace it, say thank you Life, and I understand now- there is no free choice, except the free choice to always choose what is best for all. And to gain that free choice to choose what is best for all requires you to walk your process, so that you walk out of your mind and into the physical.

What is interesting about the attackers/abusers of the desteni message, that resist it: is that they make it personal. They focus on the people, and find ways to attack the people, and make it in their minds something personal. "Look at the THEM," "Look at THESE PEOPLE/persons," "look at what they DID TO ME, look at what they said to me!" "they are wrong/bad etc..." The mind tries to distract by making it personal, so that it can attempt to bring down the Message. The message is the same and it stands. Oneness and Equality stands as the only point that we can align with that is best for all, and vice versa. Existence cannot exist within peace/harmony in any other way. What is best for all is what is best for all. When we try to make things PERSONAL, when we assign personalities, or ideas of People as leadership that are defining the message, or are somehow responsible for the message- CAREFUL that is the mind trying hijack the message.

The Message of Life and of Desteni stands regardless of any people involved or whatever said or done. This is the point that is best for all, and this is how life can flourish and be Nurtured. If you find you are making things PERSONAL and dependent on some people- meaning you are REACTING to some people and defining What is best for ALL, and your responsibility according to what you are reacting to- well, need I say more?

You will always be responsible for yourself, for your mind, and for doing self-forgiveness, taking self-responsibility, and making corrections, and STANDING and SPEAKING and LIVING the point yourself. Nothing and no one will ever change that ever. The Desteni message is not Personal, it applies to all equally. Because we are in fact equal creators of this reality- all of us. The realm of the mind and separation which is where we have been existing as humanity for eons is one based on disempowerment/power, poverty/wealth,  that haves and the have nots. That is where you exists as with the mind. If you live in Physical Reality, HERE, standing within and as Physical Reality, you see your power and responsibility, which is the same and equal to as to any other person or living thing is existence.

The only Fake News you have to watch out for is your Very Mind- Every single thought your mind produces and brings forth for you to Hear and Watch. Its not your deliberate and exact creation down through your precision, attention and focus. It is a stream of information that you are receiving and reacting to in turn. Your Reaction with your Body and your emotions/Feelings and your thoughts- You can stop them. All of us can do that- try with all your will and you can. And if you can then that means you are responsible for everything you do, and all the effects of it. You are able to take responsibility and become Life, become what is best for all, and align with all as one and equal within all that you say, and all that you do. And if you don't, you will pay the consequence- which is your teacher. No one escapes this: not the wealthy or poor, not the good or bad- no one. The word good has been hijacked to support further separation. As it refers to "Good Enough" while allowing extensive abuses. You are either standing within what is best for all or you are not. You are either in alignment with your body and with all as one and equal or you are NOT. And you will see it.

Note: The Self-Forgiveness Below is spoken within the starting point as what is best for all as an example/support for others reading this blog. I have walked a process individually that has covered/faced these points individually in various forms throughout the years. So I write this to give support for others so that they may receive support from self-forgiveness until they are ready to write and do their own, within what is best for all: 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my mind is trustworthy and good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I am good or that I am good person, and that is good enough for me to live without guilt or shame: the life I am living as has done by the people who came before me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can escape consequences because I believe that my mind and thoughts have no effect on reality and I can keep them secret.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to make the message of what is best for all, something personal that I make determined other people's words/actions and attempt to use that as an excuse to not walk my process, to not stop my mind, and not align with what is best for all- not realizing that I am creating for myself consequences to face in this life and at death.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have the free choice to choose what is NOT best for all, and that I will not have to face any consequence/repercussion from reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see how I am in fact evil incarnate if I will happily seek a way to avoid taking action and taking responsibility if I can find a way to not be held accountable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat