Day 763 An Imagination of Being Stabbed in the Back

There's a lot that I have been walking in my mind that is complex/complicated to share in a way that it will be understood without being judge or misunderstood. But I will in this blog share what I can while focusing more on the principle of the points, and so trying to avoid confusion or judgment from people because then it would prevent the readers/people from assimilating the message/lesson.

There is a technique employed that involves me visualizing a person who I know I have a reaction to. So I visualize them and I try to see them as me as one and equal in that my imagination naturally turned to the point of hugging them. So here I am observing my own mind, and my own reactions and I am utilizing what I am seeing as a way to inform me of the reactions so I can align the points. I will know if I am understanding the misalignment if I can finally realign the point. So in the imagination they would be stabbing me in the back as I would try to hug them. So my first step here was to simply embrace and let go, meaning really allow the point to play out in imagination without getting attached to the imagination or reacting to it internally which would be running away from it, or blocking it out, or trying to look away from imagination. So here its like I enter into a space of questioning and pondering. How and why did this person do this? Why am I seeing this? How come I cannot just see the point of us standing as one and equal in all dimensions here?

So naturally the point arose that I would look at it from their perspective, so I imagined I was looking through their eyes as they were stabbing me in the back as I tried to hug them and then I saw how I looked. How I looked was someone gentle and kind and someone that is good for them and supportive for them, as I approached them to give them a hug. And so some lightbulbs went off and things started to click. So for me Judas from the Bible came up, simply because its a point of betrayal that seemed quite illogical, and quite extreme. Like literally sending someone to death, someone who really doesn't deserve it at all. And for me I can understand my reaction/judgment of Judas or a Judas like figure or person. Someone who you have invited to your home, someone who you considered to be part of your inner circle, someone you consider truthworthy, and then they betray you to the extreme.

So suffice to say, forgiving this person is part of what is best for all. What this means is that we must stand in all dimensions and all shoes and understand a person and understand that they are reacting. Lets say that Judas type figures don't Really understand or know fully that they are within a program, reacting and that there is a better way, and not only that but that they are missing out on Living and on real Life and Real Expression. If they truly understand the point of Expression and what that is to offer with coming together as life, as people, as existence, then they wouldn't have betrayed or reacting so aggressively/violently etc... So its to understand and forgive them, and forgive ourselves for our own reactions.

Here: Judas type betrayal can take many forms: someone cheating on you, someone trying to murder you, someone trying to get you fired, someone trying to hurt you or your family, etc... there are many forms. And I know that they are Extreme. Would it be funny to say that it would require a Jesus type level of forgiveness/understanding to really forgive such people/things that they have done? I do think its bullshit to ask God to forgive you or to ask Jesus. But the message of forgiving others directly, like how it is here, that is cool, and obviously challenging and something Transcendental even.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do"

Those who do self-forgiveness are a step ahead of those who only forgive others. Its more challenging- but its more self-honest and more rewarding. Though forgiveness is part of self-forgiveness, naturally so it encompasses it. You can't be claiming you are willing to forgive yourself, but not willing to forgive others. It goes hand in hand.

So back to me here, so in my imagination within understanding this point now, the imagination became like the person starting to stop stabbing me, and going slow. And so this signaled to me that I got the point, and it is simultaneously me FEELING my being as my understanding that we are one and equal and that they were simply reacting and that I can forgive them and I can forgive myself for feeling anger/blame etc... and that that is there process and I am here to support them how I can, because we are equal and one as Life, as part of Existence, as part of this Life.

So with that point it became clear. That is the gist of it. If it seems unclear or strange what I was doing, well that is okay. For me this is something I intuitively do and I know to do. I trust it because of the oneness and equality point, meaning that Everything I do in Existence is for what is best for all and oneness and equality, and as long as that is my starting point when I am doing something then I can trust the result to reflect who I am with that. So I don't worry about the details or anything unknown, I just apply the points, and I am open to learning and realigning through understanding and changing who I am in what I speak, say, share, write, see etc... So being an open student to life, open to learning and realigning. Because all parts of existence is me, including the parts of me and my mind. And Life will always prevail/remain here.

One last note on it clicking- a person is not seeing/understanding what it is that they are really doing, they are reacting. 

And its worth trying to use the imagination of bringing someone here who you are reacting to and see if you can embrace them as one and equal. It does require self-honesty so your result will be equal to your self-honesty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone