Day 762 Actual Horcruxes

I have found within me a point of placing parts of myself, my expression, my visions, my living words, simply parts of myself within People and Objects in my Life. So it sounds similar to the Horcruxes that Voldemort used in Harry Potter. And I suspect that unconsciously that point was picked up and written in that story because it reflects something real. I suspect that this is something we all do.

So what this means is that parts of myself is defined within the relationship to that person/object. For example lets say the willingness/eagerness to socialize with people and communicate/share is defined within one person in my life. So I have all these various parts of myself that is defined within people and objects in my life and what that means is that if something happens to that person/object than it can feel like I lost something, like I lost a part of myself. Have you ever seen yourself go through such a thing or seen others go through such things? It seems to me to be something fairly common. We all do this, no?

To investigate the point in your context/life- look at pets you have had, people you have loved, family members, past relationships or current relationships etc... When people leave, die or change there is something happens/changes within you, its like you lost something. Why is that?

From the perspective of what is best for all, this is indeed a limitation, because why not simply define the point within yourself, and you being the anchor/point of the words/expressions/living? At the same time, it is understood from the grand scheme of things that we are walking a process through time, and that we are within the point, and there is no yanking out of it or simply pulling out the plug all at once. That doesn't work. In fact, I think this is what I have been going through myself.

I am explaining to myself that my experience these pasts months is due to having my relationships, my expected relationships with people being cut off, and so my points that is defined within them being inaccessible to me, where I can't find or see my expressions. Indeed I very much defined myself and parts of myself within the relationships with people and things around me, and with everything changing so quickly, I didn't have the time to adjust, let go, to find a new anchor point.

What I am describing just now is what I am observing and proposing that we all are doing as humans. When someone dies or somehow your life changes, you need time to readjust, time to let go, time to mourn, time to find a new person, a new object, a new anchor for your expressions, even if that may be simply really processing what happened in your memory and remembering your expressions within that. So there's an extraction and remembrance process. So this is a description of how things normally work under supportive conditions. But conditions aren't always supportive.

So within this same proposal and conditions: when people are yanked out of their lives and things/people/objects all change around them, they are like floating, they literally forget themselves, and forget where they came from, they don't have an anchor. Here you can think of people forced to relocate, people losing their entire family, people being sent away to somewhere completely unknown.

So from a certain perspective its okay to have anchors/relationships and create such points for you where you do experience/live words as expression of yourself, even though that is not the absolute point yet of what is best for all, and is still within limitation, because it does take time to change. At the same time, its important to continue walking your process everyday to change. If you don't apply yourself everyday then you are wasting away. So the answer is both you could say. If you have been yanked out and feel lost, and like you lost yourself, find/create anchor points for you again- it can be objects, it can be things like music, it can be memories- and it may involve going into your memories and extracting the points. You may or may not have people who you can confide in or rely on. But its not ONLY limited to people. Remind yourself that process is walked for real through individual, small moments, and through constant participation in the change- you won't change overnight- so don't judge yourself, don't judge your habits, addictions, where you are at. There are words/expressions that are locked away. It will take time to align them and anchor them to yourself.

And that process of you being the anchor of words/expressions is walked daily, is walked in the physical, and its practically done. It is walked in breath. And in my case I notice it is like a battle, meaning it is a tug of war- where I am finding myself thrust into complete points of energy and separation even with living certain words/expressions effectively, and I have to pull myself out of the energy, forgive and live physically again. Its an aggressive and combative, and challenging process. It requires getting pumped (physically), and motivated (physically), and pushing/bringing through the points (physically)- notice here how easily these words can be hijacked by ENERGY and be non-physical instead of physically. But that is the challenge, that is the war, that is the point of Who are you? Energy or Physical? Are you Life or not? And that is what we are all faced with, those who are walking the point of becoming what is best for all. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat