The rebirth or death of Femininity? 300



This post is an important post. It's important because it is something I am directly seeing and observing now, which before I hadn't in such detail and in such awareness looked at before. And now that I am seeing it, it is striking. The point I am looking at is how the Femininity is no where to be found in women. Why this is, I have some good guesses, though ultimately I know that only self can only be the one that is directly suppressing or denying a part of themselves or an expression.

So I am a guy, yes. I recognize how some people may consider me unfit for this topic. But I know that I am fit, because of what I have observed this life. So the point of femininity opened up for me, and I could give a brief description of what it means. Now for me, I can express and apply femininity, which is a softness, gentleness, smoothness, grace, calmness, stillness, sweetness etc... So those are some words that can describe the movement. Now, interestingly enough I was this way with the women I have been with in relationships. But the big question is, did the women reciprocate? Were the women expressing femininity? No they weren't. And I see that directly. So that is something really interesting. And I can see how each women were actually expressing a sort of male, masculinity approach in some way or another. Perhaps it is because that is what they have seen what is means to be powerful and to be a powerful woman?

So I mean, it is quite interesting to observe this, how I am living a point that you would expect the women I was with to express as well. So I mean, now looking out into society and the general population, and just looking at all the women I have met, in general this same point is found. Women in general are taking on the male points. But are they really taking on male points? Or are they just suppressing themselves? What is really going on here?

So I can apply my inductive reasoning and intuition here, where women are expected now to survive in the work place and earn their own income. That may be a contributing factor, but I don't think that is it. Instead I see that it is what the early childhood environment that teaches women, and men that this world is tough, that it is a competition, and that you have to manipulate to get things your way. I mean that is what we all observed from early childhood right? We were taught and prepared by our families and schools. So really there is another way.

So this other way is to instead be honest with oneself that one can still be oneself, and maintain who one is on the inside, even with surviving in this world, and even when during the day time you have to live a workers personality. But in the rest of the day and time, and even just within yourself in every moment, that you do know who you really are. So to protect, honor, and never forget yourself. This is the solution. But, the truth of our situation, which includes men and women, is that we have forgotten parts of ourselves, and so we have to walk a journey to uncover, find or remember those parts again. Especially when in comes to spending time with a partner in an agreement. Because when you have agreed to spend the rest of your life with someone, you would obviously want yourself and the other person to know who they really are, and to express who they really are with you. That realness is what will make any agreement worthwhile. Though as long as that is absent, the agreement is really for nothing, because there is nothing there. 

Now on this topic of nothing being there, there was a woman in my life that warned me that all women that play innocent are not that. So basically they were faking the point and using it for manipulation. Now, when i look at this point, I can see how yes, the vast majority, and maybe even all women, use an expression of being soft, sweet, kind, innocent to manipulate people to get what they want. So this is a direct abuse. And it is unacceptable. And this I see is reason enough why women have forgotten or perhaps don't even know what it means to express as femininity. Because when you use a part of yourself to abuse, then you essentially create a separation from yourself and you lose that part. You can easily see how when you apply a lie for so long, you forget it is a lie. You lose access then to the truth. So this is a consequence that one must investigate.

So it is a mystery as to whether women will live femininity again. Will men have to live it? Lol. Maybe. Let's see if there's anyone willing out there to investigate themselves, for themselves.

Courses:
lite.desteniiprocess.com
desteniiprocess.com 
http://desteniiprocess.com/courses/relationships

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat