The Right/Wrong Headphones 269


Continuing from yesterday.
Right/wrong.
So like good and bad, right/wrong are two words. They are two words meaning the same point as good/bad. They are not aligned to what is best for all. Right is aligned to ego, self-interest, belief as well as what is good. Wrong is linked to inferiority, bad, as well as ego, self-interest and self-definition. They are not part of the assessing processing and determination that is essential to what is best for all, and like good/bad they are one dimensional, and simply a category or label, lived within emotions or feeling. 
In a world that is best for all, there is no use for "right " "wrong." There is just that which is best for all, and that which needs to be aligned to what is best for all. If you are staying within a thought or definition of "I am right" or "I am wrong," then you have a mental illness or disorder. This would require realignment to a healthy state of mind, which would be living what is best for all. Only egos say I am right, I am wrong. For ego, that is entertaining. 
From a young age we are told "That's right!" or "that's wrong." What a waste, really. Instead we could have said an alignment of information is required, and shown how and it what way. But that would be wayyyy to educated for our children? Oh boy, what a world. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to say, believe, think, judge, what is best for all is right, and so within that take action, as an energetic possession and experience.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to to say, think, believe, judge, within energy, doing what is not best for all is wrong, and so take action, and move myself in that possessed state.
When and as I see myself acting within thinking, saying or speaking that this is right or wrong, I stop and I breathe – I realize that what is right and wrong only serves ego, self-definition, and belief system, and is not part of living what is best for all- I realize that right is used to make oneself feel better, and wrong is used to make oneself feel worse, and so right/wrong changes how you feel about a situation primarily, and so about yourself –
Thus I commit myself to when I see myself acting, thinking, saying, within a starting point that something is right/wrong, I stop and I breathe- I stabilize myself and I let go of the experience/energy. I then align myself to the practical process of contributing to what is best for all, and valuing and determining the factors and variable of the situation that are part of what is best for all, and make the decision that contributes to what is best for all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat