My Good/Bad Colored Glasses 268



My living definition for enjoying doing some work/task/project is morality oriented, meaning if I think, believe, perceive that I am a good person for doing this work/task/project, I enjoy myself doing that project, and I do it willingly, and so relatively well.  Furthermore, whether I believe some task/work/project will indicate that I am good/bad, it will depend on what someone has said about that task/work/project, or has given sufficient information where in my mind I will construct that belief. It is like my mind is built to search out in the world and determine what are the good actions, and what are the bad actions, and to act what is good, and the method is what I describe, through seeing what is defined as good by what is already here in this world, including then the people that are alive in this moment.
Can I honestly trust anyone to be able to give me the information on what to do?
No.
Because of the condition of the world right now, and how everyone is contributing to the world right now, and that people keep secrets.
If I did have access to all of a person, completely, and could see whether they were keeping anything secret, then yes I could utilize the information and test it out, with more confidence, because then I would have a greater understanding of where they are coming from.
But this depends on the other person atm. I could, ask a person questions, to assist them to open up, though I know I can only go so far, but it is better than otherwise.
I at the very least can be that person that opens up completely for other people, because I see that people will recognize such a movement.
As for me, in how I work with people of today, I cannot trust what people say, unless it is a special case/situation, which I described above, which really would be a really rare circumstance. For the most part, I will take someone says, apply it to what I have already tested and proven for myself, and if it doesn’t fit, to throw it away if I am confident in what I have already tested. If it does fit, and it does offer something new, I am going to have to go out by myself and test it. People atm, keep too many secrets, and their minds distort information to serve their self-interest/ego, so I cannot take anything at face value, without assessing and then testing. Atm, I can only truly trust myself. And maybe, later on, as people start developing integrity, honesty, where there are less and less secrets, we will see if trust can exist. But that is a long way off from today.
So the point here is that my morality system is not effective for anyone because the information to be found today is tainted, distorted, and cannot be accepted at face value. We need instead, a testing system, or assessing system, where I test and assess information according to what is best for everyone. It will probably be testing of probabilities, or of varying values, because multiple factors will be involved, and they can have side effects as well. So it’s no longer, black and white, but multicolored. So I will be assigning values to different points, with varying kinds of values, in line with how they contribute to what is best for all. In how the value system will work, the value of bad will not exist. It is either something that contributes to what is best for all, or it doesn’t. So either a presence or absence. Therefore, either relevant or irrelevant/negligible. So this is a different value system than morality of good/bad. This difference is important because good/bad are defined as energy and so have become a physical energetic experience, of 2 distinct experiences. What is best for all, does not constitute of any energy or any physical energetic experiences. And even if it were, it wouldn’t consist of 2, but 1. Because what is irrelevant or not what is best for all, is simply that. So the focus in the best for all system of values, is only what is best for all. The focus is not on what is NOT best for all. That is only a waste and indicates an ineffective system. This calls into question as well the morality system, as a system of producing what is good, because the focus of the morality system includes focusing on what is bad. One has to wonder at this point, how the word bad was created, and for what purpose. Because in a world where good was only focused on, then we would simply say what is good and what is not good. But that is not the world we live in today.
Even then, the word good is moot. It is like half a cheer. In comparison to what is best for all, best for all is like a tidal wave cheer at the height of the voice. So this too indicates that the morality system is ineffective, as it is based on producing substandard results, and not the BEST. One has to wonder why we have in place such an ineffective standard of living for so many people, which is visible in our physical living standards on Earth. What is best for all is what is best for all. Do you want what is best for all?
Energy works in polarity in a constant fighting of two forces, in contrast to one another. One doesn’t want what is best for all, one lives it. You live what is best for all. Simply wanting what is best for all, indicates a fighting, friction, making a statement that what is best for all must arrive to me in the future. Instead of living it here. There is also no bad in not living what is best for all. You either live it or you don’t.
In me I have to stop the morality energetic experiences of bad/good. Because otherwise it will continue to exist and transfer into and mess with me living what is best for all. This includes judging other people as bad, for not living what is best for all. And also judging other people as good for living what is best for all. I have to remove all glasses that view the world as bad/good, and simply see what I described here, what contributes to what is best for all, and what simply doesn’t and so is irrelevant. That’s it!
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see, perceive, believe, that everything and everyone fits in either the category of being good or in the category of being bad, and that this includes me as well, where I am either good or bad depending on what I am doing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place the category of good on what is best for all, and the category of bad on what is not best for all, instead of what is best for all standing within it’s own words as what is best for all, and not what is best for all standing within its words as what is not best for all, and so a absence, or irrelevance.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live energetic physical experiences of being good, being bad, and thinking/believing that someone/something is good or bad.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become energetic and hostile towards that, which in my mind I have labeled as being bad.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become energetic and loving towards that, which in my mind I have labeled as good.
When and as I see any movement of perception or thought or feeling/emotion that something or someone is good or bad, including myself – I stop and I breathe- I refocus myself here, and I empty out and/or forgive the energetic experience. – I realize that I have lived good/bad perception for most of my life, and that it is a deeply ingrained pattern within me, therefore I do require to be absolute to not participate in the energetic experience and system as a whole – I realize that this system has been causing major troubles for me in this life – I realize that this system really does and will change my perception of everything, if I accept and allow myself to participate within it – I realize that I have justifications and excuses, such as :”this is how it is, good or bad,” “this is obviously good/bad,” “why don’t other people see that this is good/bad,” “am I the only one that sees this as good/bad?” – I realize that by aligning myself to simultaneously live what is best for all, as my new way of living, will assist and support, as it is the most effective system for living, since it is what is best for all.
Thus, I commit myself to be attentive, focused, patient, and walk this journey like a marathon, not a sprint contest, because it will take a large amount of time for me to walk through the various moments and triggers which I have accustomed myself to react to and see with the good/bad colored glasses. I need to be diligent, and simply work with the one point that arises in this moment.  Eventually, through time, I will walk through this system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat