Creating Peace in My Life Day 176

Peace above all. No more relishing in anger or revenge. No more violence. An active peace, a constant peace. A constant step by step movement towards peace for everyone.  Living practically in such a way to mathematically guarantee peace on earth. Living peace as myself as no resistance and complete acceptance of what is here. In a way, I am already living the end point that I wish to manifest through my practical living. I live peace in what I do, what I speak. I let go when there's no point to hanging on. There's no point to hang onto anger, revenge, jealousy, sadness, pity, frustration... What would be the point of that? It wouldn't be for peace.

I found that I was addicted to anger, to revenge and all the other negative emotions. When I had the proper excuse I would become anger, and express it, receiving a sort of high. I would instigate conflict with those around me. I would probe and push people's buttons. I enjoyed it. I even enjoyed self-pity, and playing the victim. It was a game of emotions.

Like with any addiction, the best place to start is by stopping.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as my negative emotions, sadness, anger, pity, jealousy etc... within and as enjoyment, creating a dependency, an addiction, and tendency to create these emotions regularly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to enjoy to reveling in and experiencing my emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create situations and escalate situations, so that I can participate in my emotions more deeply.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek out people to be with and hang around so that I can participate in anger, arguing, and fighting, instead of peace, understanding and genuine conversation.

Peace is the only sustainable reality

When and as I see myself feeling emotional - I stop and I breathe- I realize that emotions do not create peace, only war.

I commit myself to seek out people, and build relationships founded on peace, understanding, and genuine conversation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat