Reflections of right now

So there comes a moment in your life where your presented with something you could not have even imagined. And with that I found myself wanting to rush, which is like in a way living in the mind. It is not here. There is a way to move where you move fast, however it is done with at the same time being slow, and importantly aware. I suppose words fail to capture what I mean. I could write this a hundred different ways, yet I am still sure that each one can understand or relate to what I am saying despite of all the reasons and justifications that one often has being spoken in the mind.

So one thing that we ALL have in common as beings, is this... being a creator. We are all equally hold this description, and strangely enough we are on this one planet, which makes this our own creation, everything. Everything you see, you have created. We create this reality together. At the same time, I have to recognize that some are aware, or maybe I shouldn't say that, because aren't we all aware, and just some choose to play "evil" or spiteful? Looking at my life, there was never a time I was unaware of what I was doing, and that there was another way. Sure, sometimes I would say there was no other way, but everyone knows that just saying is not the same as being, which is real. Saying can be a lie. The truth is within being, or who you are, which you constantly see, do you not? Aren't you with yourself in every moment?

So there are those who are better. Not because they are inherently better, but because they have chosen to be this way. And everyone makes their choice. I before had thought that everyone was inherently good. And im sure other people have thought people are inherently bad. But it doesn't matter what we believe. In fact, probably the only thing that matters is who YOU are. Because that is who you deal with in moment to moment. And it also matters who is in your life. Because it is like your environment, and how you take care of that environment, which is a relationship between you and each point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I know better than other people, instead of taking what everyone says and testing it within myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat