Feeling good with the Power of Creation? Day127



Feeling good with the power of creation?

So something I went through and maybe some of you can relate, how when in a moment we have succeeded in creating ourselves to be a certain way, like we have moved certain actions or certain points in our lives so we can live a certain commitment we have made, that at that point of having walked the commitment or having walked what our goals were, for any length of time, we feel EMPOWERED. So by this I meant, you feel perhaps HIGH or maybe just Glittery or Good and it envelops you to such a degree that is almost in a sense, DOMINATES you and you in a way become UNAWARE of everything. 
So something I have walked that has been supportive for me to check whether I am being "real" or let's say "here"has been to be AWARE of everything. So I am going to describe this for you to give you a sense or idea of it, but as a warning, you really have to live it and apply it. It is not a knowledge thing, it is really an embodiment of who you are. Some may want to call it grounding. 
Ok so, sometimes I have walked being here, as in considering everything here as me. So it has been considering things, like desks, chairs, food, shelves, as me. So I sort of pretend I can see from their perspective and within that, let's say taking the perspective of the desk, I in a way become "aware" of something outside of me. Ok so that alone is already, I have found to be extremely beneficial. So its one cool thing to try out, to be aware that there are things outside of me, and try to take on their perspectives. Now within that, I remind you again, of a warning. Because obviously, one can become possessed by one's own mind and believe that this is something "real" as in WOW I can communicate with things, or WOW I can leave my body. So no, this is just something we can do, that is not spiritual or special. Just try it out. 

So, this thing that I do sometimes, has helped me to be aware of when I am not myself. So what do I mean when I say, not myself?
When I am not myself I am the mind. When I am the mind, I am thinking or moving automatically as a pattern. So this does not mean one cannot move according to schedules, no. This means that even within schedules one does not move as a unaware pattern. If you live a pattern, you actually live it as a conscious decision and movement of yourself to do things in a predictable fashion. Remember, the problem with the mind is not that it is predictable or patterned. The problem is only that we have not been here, and thus we have not been creating a world that we would actually want to live in, because we have not been here. Are you following so far? The solution is simplistic, be here, change yourself, or create yourself FOR THE FIRST TIME, and make you into something great. Too simplistic? Haha. 

Ok, so the last point I am going to touch in with this blog, is the point of, well the question: How will I know what to create myself as?  OR How do I decide who I will be? 
So one thing one must remember is that YOU must come to this decision. No one can make this decision for you. And if you try and find someone to tell you what you should do, then you will fall into a trap where you will NEVER be able to direct yourself- until you decide to change of course- hahaha. Secondly, you ALREADY KNOW what it is you want to be. So stop kidding yourself, and realize the bullshittiness of your question.

Ok, so I don't write these posts for fun, though it is fun. I do this for myself, meaning, I do this for people just like me, in who/how I was before, because I have been there, and in some ways still there, because there that point, has never left me, because it is here, as my memory/rememberance, and I can live it again, and see it again, and I understand what it meant to be in that point of just complete shittiness, and confusion and lostness. And so I am giving the solution, which was given to me, and I know it real, because it works, and it also is not a mind game. You feel it in the core of your cells, because you are actually be here with your cells. So the reason why its not a mind game is because it is physical. And the fact that we have been ignoring the physical, has in a way meant that this is the solution- remove ignorance, become aware, be here. Join me, even if its not for your benefit, maybe because its fun? No? no, you mean you care about yourself, really? Well, the fun- is like a fulfillment or realization in who you are, which is a decision you make, and thus live- so really it is who you are- fun. Remember everything is you, one and equal- both the positive and negative. So when you change- it is about redirecting who you are- into a being that considers all. So that redirecting is the point of change. In a way nothing will change- yet everything will change. Be the change. Be everything. Be nothing? Hahaha.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be ignorant and unaware that there exists things other than just me as this ego in this body.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignorant and unaware of this body here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore what is here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore my truth here of who I am, within how I am acting, in my environment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow any singular point in existence to direct me, instead of me taking all points in existence into consideration, and base my decisions on all points and thus choose what is most beneficial to all points.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be less, do less, than what I am capable of.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place anything first before who I am, and establishing who I am, within everything I do, in position with and as what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid the truth of who I am.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid anything in existence.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowng myself to fear anything in existence.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire anything in existence.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to direct everything I do.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist anything.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be a mind, and thus to not be who I really am, who/how I really want to be.

When and as I am feeling good while having accomplished something- I stop and I breathe- I realize feeling good is a point that is existing in separation of myself- I realize that feeling good has become conditioned to be here when I have accomplished something- I realize that this conditioning as a memory or learned pattern is an unnecessary limitation- I realize I can direct myself to the fullest extent possible with the physical and thus I do not need any feeling good to move me or for me to live or for me to have a reason to live or to have purpose or to feel reassured or even to FEEL- I realize I am constantly feeling the physical in every moment of every breath- I realize I feel the breath- i realize I feel the physical body- I realize that the physical is real, because it is here and stable and consistent- I realize there has never been any excuse for anyone for not to stand, there is none, because you give up nothing for everything.

I commit myself to never give up, to never give in, to stand and move myself, always, no matter what I do, or what situation I am in.
I commit myself to drop all excuses and disbelief that I cannot move and direct myself completely in any situation.
I commit myself to once again move in complete awareness of all points in existence as myself, in every moment, until it becomes naturally who I am.

I commit myself to be everyone's worst nightmare and tell the truth of who/how we are capable of living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat