My summary of Desteni in terms of my process

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to, through compare and contrast, to use the application or lack of application of others in my life in how they stand/change or lack of standing/changing as a factor that determined who I am.
Thus, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define who I am according to who others are or who they choose to be, instead of always aligning myself to what is best for all, and to express myself and create myself in the upmost possible in this one Human life.
So within that, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not being that one point that can stand eternally that can direct all of existence to within itself, to align existence to the same point, of oneness and equality, of considering all as one and equal, to essentially align existence to itself, to the actual reality of the situation, to self-honesty, and self-responsibility, to self, to here.

With the Desteni tools I can stop any thought and any energy. Because the tool, in the end is me, my application, who I am. I become the tools. I become self-forgiveness, and self-responsibility, and I am only applying myself here. Now with that power, I can become anything. Because through stopping thought and energy, I am no longer bound by the mind. Of course the mind is big, and the levels of power you gain will expand as you expand yourself with the mind, in changing the mind into something more practical/useful. The process of walking the mind, with the Desteni tools does give you the power to create yourself. You can become self-honest, which is amazing that we can be that. Even that is enough reason to do this, but even then there's more and more and more. Because the value of this existence, the value of life is limitless. Because you are everything and that's amazing, and you can live that realization practically, and live a life of worth. So the Desteni tools give you the power of being a creator, and as we all know a creator has to be self-responsible, has to be self-honest, has to embody perfection and absoluteness in living and caring. So that's what is offered, and its up to each one to take it for him/her self.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat