FEARS Day 128

Fear

Fear is deception. Anything you fear, is a deception. Fear is a deception. Fear is not real. Fear is your creation. Fear is something I have created in separation of myself, that I have come to define myself to. Fear does not protect me. Fear does not help me. Fear is a limitation. Fear can be removed/stop. I can stop participating within and as fear. I can live without fear and do what is best for all. Fear has never helped me. That is a lie that fear has helped me and protected me. If I was a fully directive being who took full responsibility for all his ability, then obviously fear would have no purpose, since the purpose of fear is to possess. If I am directing myself, then I don't need/require possession. Possession is incompatible with self-direction.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear within my life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear within me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear fear.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as fear to any degree.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to find fear ok.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see fear as acceptable in some circumstances.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing any justification or excuse for fear to continue to exist within me or anyone else.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear to be an excuse, justification or reason for me to not direct myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being self-honest, because I fear that I may be self-dishonest, and I may lose my self-honesty, so I have not been self-honest to protect self-honesty and so protect myself, who I am, how I exist, by being someone else, and existing differently.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear risking all of me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse fear by using fear as an excuse, reason, and justification, and so blame fear for the decision I took to hide something within to protect it.

I realize anything that is hidden, anything that is kept secret, cannot influence reality in any way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear having power to influence and change this reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist and fear taking power, taking initiative, taking a real voiced statement of who I am through actual manifested action/movement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can lose myself.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is any set of circumstance that can force me to be a certain way, instead of realizing I always make a choice in whatever I do.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is any force outside of me that can direct me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from all of the real physical power, through beliefs at the level of the mind.

When and as I see fear within me- I stop and breathe- I realize fear is my creation, and therefore my responsibility- I realize fear needs to end- I realize I need to take responsibility now for directing myself and that my creation as fear is no longer necessary, and I am grateful for the lesson that it embodies for me- I realize I must be responsible for all parts inside me and outside me - I realize there is no evil in the world, that fear is not evil- I realize that there is only me, myself, my creation - I realize I create myself entirely, and that no one can force me to be a certain way - I realize fear is a lie - I realize I have been living a lie as fear- I realize I have created myself as who I am, and I must take responsibility for who I am, and become the best person I can be - I realize that the mind is not real- I realize I hold the key and power to this reality- I realize the mind is teaching me to become a better creator - I realize that only I am standing in my way to be who I want to be and live a fulfilling life- I realize there are no obstacles that I can't overcome- I realize who I am is the most important thing there is - I realize that I am eternal, and I will always be here, because I care about me - I realize I create and place my own limitations - i realize limitations are unnecessary and were placed out of fear of who I am, what I can do, what I might do - I realize through standing up and taking care of this existence as myself, fear will be gone - I realize fear is our way of preventing ourselves from becoming monsters, yet we are already monsters, in the sense that we are not who we really are, which are creators- I realize I am a creator of this reality, and I am responsible to what happens- I realize I am only really responsible for who I am, and that being/standing as what is best for all, is the only real "hope" for humanity, because we each must stand up individually- I realize that by standing up I am in fact already creating this world into/as what is best for all- I realize that I can and will die happy if I live this way - I realize that doing this, standing up is all I ever wanted- I realize that anything other than standing up is a waste of time- I realize allowing any point in existence to direct me is a waste of time- i realize I have wasted time in allowing myself to move in reaction to things- I realize I am not a reaction, however I have been living as one - I realize I must become who I really am- I realize breathing alone is one point that if I implement, it will help me to be me - i realize that there is nothing in the physical I cannot direct, and so the physical is the key to who I am, being me - I realize that in the end, at my death, that nothing of what others have lived, will be important as what I have lived- I realize that in a way, how everyone else lives is irrelevant to who/how I am deciding myself to be- I realize everything I have walked in the process shared by desteni is my process- I realize everything that has been shared by desteni, I created, I used, I moved- I realize it was only ever me that moved myself to act/live and apply what was shared by Desteni, freely for anyone to use- I realize I am a being here that is creating himself in each moment - I realize I am not just a mind, that I am a being moving himself to perfection- I realize that everything I have walked has been real, and I have changed- I realize that fear has been a lie, and has been a point that has long deserved facing - I realize that fear is me, who I am, and have been throughout my whole life- I realize fear is me so completely and fully, and it has determined nearly every one of my decisions in this life- I realize to say I am fear, is a fairly accurate statement based on what I have shared- I realize that I am not just fear- I realize fear is my creation that I have accepted to live in separation of myself - I realize it is time for fear to come and stand within the principle of what is best for all, as myself - I realize fear as me will now stand as me, and change into what is best for all - I realize every point in existence wants to stand within what is best for all, even fear- I realize there is no point outside of oneness and equality, not even fear - I realize fear is not evil, bad, or stupid- i realize fear is me, and it is time for me to change- i realize fear is like an outdated way for me to be living.

I commit myself to stand here when I am experiencing fear, and state who I am, as standing within and as the principle of what is best for all, and thus convert fear within and as me, into me, standing as the principle, and so as fear as me, will stand within and as what is best for all
I commit myself to transform all fear into what is best for all (see above for clarification).
I commit myself to purposely live/test myself in such way as to do things which previously led to fear reactions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from fear. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat