Asking for Help- Reflections & Considerations

Asking for help
So asking for help is cool, however like with anything, we can take something which can be self-supportive, and actually use it in a way that it is not self-supportive. So for example, when asking for helping as a way to do better in something or expand oneself (so whatever that means in the context), in contrast to when asking for help and one does not actually expand or can be expressed as not doing one's best, but is retracting self and relying on others to do the supposed work that self would have done. So, each one knows already when one does this, so it is our responsibility to act. And if your really not sure whether you do this, then one thing that can be practiced is sitting with self and being honest with self about what happened, and who self was in a moment prior. That's what cool about self-honesty, you always have access to yourself, just be honest. After reading what I wrote, I realized something cool: you decide, to be self-supportive, and thus you are self-supportive, and you can express that within all domains/contexts. So its really about who you are. Self. So be with yourself, don't leave your self behind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not always stand in a stance of self-support, where I assist and support myself in every moment in whatever I do, and to also include others within this definition so that they may stand in a position of self-support and thus support themselves.
So to realize this, I commit myself to assist and support others so as that they may assist and support themselves, and thus stand within the position of self-support, which I realize now that the economic solutions of LIG and EMS apply this principle of self-support, since within each economic revision, the people are given the tools necessary to assist and support themselves in their lives to expand and grow.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing within myself, any movement of thought or energy, regardless of its content, since I understand after many years of investigation, that one thought can screw you if you allow it, since as someone once said to me, all thoughts is deception, because each thought has a self-interest, and interest that is not including all selves, but just one self- just that one thought's interest, and thus thoughts do not take my interest into account nor the interest of anyone else. This is why I say I am not my mind- because I am including all interests, and that is my goal/aim, and I realize that THAT is who I really am, because I have chosen such a fate for me- that is my destiny.

So whenever there is a voice speaking to me, that is not me- I stop it- I silence it- I stop it dead in its tracks- because it is not me- because I am not directing it- thus I must stop the separation or division within/of myself- to be one being- whole- that is me- that is I that directs me- completely. So whether it is positive, negative, of someone else's voice, of an imagintion, or whatever content imaginable- I stop it- it doesn't matter the content, nor the intelligence, nor the wisdom or stupidity of the thought- it must stop. The same goes for the emotional/feeling charge- that too must stop. Because I must direct me completely, which means directing how I feel- which should be a point of expression not something that happens to me, but something I do, I act, I speak. So the separation must stop between all points within me. I will become the one point that directs, which is not some great honor, but simply how it must be if I want to really exist, to truly existence for once and for all. So I do this, I give this to myself, with every act I take to stop the mind, and every act I take to express myself- thus I give myself life- thus I create myself- and thus I stop being outflow or reaction of my surroundings and my programming- I instead become something else entirely. So I have to live this for myself, not for anyone else, but me- because others can give this to them self, but its their choice- you do it, like I do it. And its not much of a choice, because its better in every way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat