Mother and Father Series P1

So to further strengthen who I am and my position, I will be writing out the programs that my mother and father have given me as a child. Each program I can already guarantee, do not assist and expression of Life as who I am here, as all as one and equal. The closest my parents ever got was to oneness, and this oneness was not equal in all parts, it was still a hierarchy of specialness.

So I will start with writing out all the programs first, I mean shit, within me, and in subsequent blog posts I will walk each program from start to end, with self-forgiveness, until its done.

Ok, so one program is the "your just a child, you don't know anything program."

Your just a child, you don't know anything
So adults often think that they know more than children. Now this is mind-boggling to me because adults were children once. And I as a child remembered knowing more than the adults often in very basic living things. So its actually in reverse at the moment, children know more than adults on how to live. So if your an adult and especially a parent, remember this. And also if your a child. In fact everyone you better remember this! So one way that my parents expressed and imbued me with this program was/is whenever they did not listen to me. So please everyone, please listen and be here with everyone. So to clarify this point further, to listen is to be here in a point of oneness and equality with the person and to follow what they are saying, because they are you, a being here that is expressing him/her self.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give up on myself, because I am too far gone to be help, and thus give up on existence because existence is in deep shit.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to listen to the voices in the head, instead of listening to what is here, real, and relevant to us, Life, on this planet/home we call Earth.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to follow whims and fancies of the mind, and so compromise my children, and all the children on this planet because I was not willing to place the needs of another before my own for a moment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself to such an extent that I cannot see that all is in fact me one and equal.
I forgive myself for accepting adn allowing myself to not see beyone the mind, and see what is here.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow any form of abuse, whether it be verbal or physical.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and allow abuse in the form of me being absent from what is here, and so allowing abuse to be committed by me onto me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to listen to my parents just because they are my parents, instead of considering my parents as all as one and equal and thus can be banished, can be forgotten and thus can be left behind, if they exclude themselves from the definition of Life as all as one and equal.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wish that everyone I know will stand up, because wishing itself won't do anything.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow programs within me that were placed within me in childhood to determine who I am, and how I live.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to HONOR the parent for sacrificing so much to ensure the survival of the child, because the parent was the one that brought the child onto this planet in the first place thus it is their obligation and literally informs who the parent is as a creator.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow all the abuse of all the parents in this world that literally rape their children with fear, and limit and stunt their children so that they can be enslaved by the parent and become just another piece of property and ownership for the parent to use in their sick mind games.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself, my expression and what I am capable of because of what my parents told me about who I am, where they literally inform me who I supposedly am, when they obviously did not know who they were.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to follow my parent's idea of humility, which is slavery, to submit oneness to higher forces, to gods, to the mind and that their are things you can't understand, and so you must also submit and live within fear.
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to as a child, to not stand up as all children and take our rightful place, and remove the point of greed, horror, and fear within existence.

We as everyone, which includes the children, do not OWE anything to anyone. Abusers will receive their punishment, which will be in the form of their own separation. Because we stand for everyone, and if your not with us, you are literally against everyone, including yourself. This includes parents that do not hold a special place in our hearts. Because we are all one and equal, and no one can escape that, not even parents. The solution is self-forgiveness parents, so apply that fervently. But, CHANGE!!!!!!!

 

Comments

  1. Looks like a lot to meditate on. Heres to 20 Days Meditation Honoring New Year: http://llavealhighway.com/20-days-meditation-for-new-year/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat