Who will stand to make our future a reality? 321

So I have been doing audio recording about LIG, and economic solutions. Now, during my day, when my attention is to this topic, about us needing to move to get economic solutions in place as soon as possible, I have this experience in my body. It's like my arms are surging with a power/strength. My eyesight becomes heightened and focused. My brain feels turned on and alert. I would be ready to tackle any problem or task, well, fast, and correctly.

So this sort of relates to the topic of late about being turned on like a light all the time, except that this appears different. Before, I was still sort of tired, within being activated/stimulated. What I am experiencing is not tired. So this could be, theoretically due to me having rested, and taking rest breaks. So that when I am activated/focus that it is clear, focused, and directed. And I have been stopping myself from getting activated in cases like fear reactions, or overly happy reactions. And I have been practicing something an Eqafe interview suggested, which I would recommend everyone to have a listen to: https://eqafe.com/p/the-consciousness-of-the-turtle-part-1 which recommended taking a moment to be here, and be breathing, and aware of what is going on, while not doing anything in particular, just sitting for example. This itself is quite restful. It's important that I emphasize that I am only doing this for a moment during the day, and it's not something I do constantly, but just assess myself, just be here, and see what's here. So right now it's to do it at least once a day.

So the reason why I am writing this blog is because there is a question. Whether this experience is something real, is me, or is it being overly activated, and damaging/draining. So one point is that it is constant. Except where I did feel it like coming out too much, which then I slowed myself down and pulled it back. I can also just completely let it go and do something else. So it does appear to be under my control and direction. And it is also set to a specific purpose, to make Living Income a reality, or some other economic solution that actually works practically, reliable, constantly, or permanently. It is not overwhelming, unless I let it, if that makes sense. There is an element of impatience to it. What I am looking at right now is simply to dedicate time each day to this endeavour of making LIG a reality, where I do become and take on this point. Because I do know practically, that I can't live this point 24/7 all the time. That it would be draining, and not possible. But I can focus on it everyday, and put my focus on that daily.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat