The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Self-support on self-judgment 276





For this moment, I am looking at self-judgment within me. I had a listen to the above interview on self-judgments and how to overcome it. I suggest listening to this interview for those who are interested in overcoming self-judgments, because in my blog, I will be only walking my own self-judgments, I won't be providing guidance in how to walk through it, and if you are looking for guidance in walking self-judgments, I suggest listening to this interview. 


So I have been looking at this point, and it is a notable theme throughout my past week and the points I worked with. So it does seem subtle, and now I have a self-judgment.  When looking inside now, this is what I see

Layer 1: Nervousness.
So first, I feel nervous, in response to looking at me, and at this point. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous, in reaction to looking at my self-judgment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous in reaction to following what I like to do or what I would like to do.

Layer 2: Judging myself as selfish for following what I like to do, and would like to do.
So I see things I would like to do, that I am excited about, and I am reacting to seeing them.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as selfish for following what I like to do and pursuing what I would like to do. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge someone as selfish for following what they would/do like to do.

Layer 3: Pity
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel and have pity for myself when I see that I haven't been following what I want, sometimes.

Layer 4: Aggression
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel rage, and react with aggression when I see that I haven't been following what I would like to do due to reacting within self-judgment.


When and as I see myself reacting when I am following in living application, what I like to do, or would like to do - I stop and I breathe-  I realize that I must follow my living application in living who I really am as a being, instead of being in reaction and judgment and so not actually living out what I would like to do. 
Thus I commit myself to stick to what I am living/doing that is aligned with me, what I like to do and would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment