Self-support on self-judgment 276





For this moment, I am looking at self-judgment within me. I had a listen to the above interview on self-judgments and how to overcome it. I suggest listening to this interview for those who are interested in overcoming self-judgments, because in my blog, I will be only walking my own self-judgments, I won't be providing guidance in how to walk through it, and if you are looking for guidance in walking self-judgments, I suggest listening to this interview. 


So I have been looking at this point, and it is a notable theme throughout my past week and the points I worked with. So it does seem subtle, and now I have a self-judgment.  When looking inside now, this is what I see

Layer 1: Nervousness.
So first, I feel nervous, in response to looking at me, and at this point. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous, in reaction to looking at my self-judgment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous in reaction to following what I like to do or what I would like to do.

Layer 2: Judging myself as selfish for following what I like to do, and would like to do.
So I see things I would like to do, that I am excited about, and I am reacting to seeing them.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as selfish for following what I like to do and pursuing what I would like to do. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge someone as selfish for following what they would/do like to do.

Layer 3: Pity
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel and have pity for myself when I see that I haven't been following what I want, sometimes.

Layer 4: Aggression
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel rage, and react with aggression when I see that I haven't been following what I would like to do due to reacting within self-judgment.


When and as I see myself reacting when I am following in living application, what I like to do, or would like to do - I stop and I breathe-  I realize that I must follow my living application in living who I really am as a being, instead of being in reaction and judgment and so not actually living out what I would like to do. 
Thus I commit myself to stick to what I am living/doing that is aligned with me, what I like to do and would like to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat