Equalifying Equality 274


So today's post will be about a mistake I have made within approaching equality. This is a recurring mistake because the source of it is embedded deep within my behavioral habits from this life. And I write this blog because it has come up again when looking at one of points regarding how I have acted in this life, and within correcting that action to something that is best for me. So I figure that some other people could be making the same mistake, so I figure that this will be a cool reminder for everyone. And I do have quite a bit of experience with this point. So,

So qualifying what is equality. So equality means not only what is best for everyone else, but also best for you. I see this mistake where I mistake doing what is best for everyone and equality means placing what is best for everyone else first, occurring in my life because of what was present in my environment growing up. In my environment there were values present and judgments on things that were called evil. So the values were to be the best that you can be, and the judgments were not to be selfish. So in combination this meant that you be the best you can be, but not for yourself, because that would be selfish, but instead you be the best you can be for others. So this paragraph sums up my living for many years in this life.

I see this way of living present in other people that have lived lives surrounding religions, or spirituality, where especially they espoused serviced as a highly valued quality of a person. People in these situations tend to follow what I did, putting others first before themselves. The consequences for this can be various things, but speaking how this has affected me, includes picking to hangout with people and romantic partners, not for our compatibility or how well we fit with each other, but despite our incompatibilities, because we are such nice people. I notice that there was an element of victimization and pity within this, because someone had to be the charity case, as they say. So these relationships then become a service, instead of being what is best for both people, which is what would equality in fact, and best for all. So there is a ruse or deception in today's notion of service, spirituality, religion, the good, etc... And of course it becomes a self-deception in the end, serving our personality or self-belief, self-definitions of who we are on a mind level.

In regards to the relationship point, a correction could be to pick people to hangout with and romantic partners, that are compatible with you, instead of picking them despite of how incompatible they are. The relationship hangouts on the DIP Youtube channel is a good resource for understanding this. Personally I don't have much experience to advise people on the correction, I am still busy implementing it for me. But that is why i share this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ovrWHbK04&list=PLhK5hjhxQt6Ir7UJG3sdH4J9gXT8JnhbE&index=7


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat