Seeing the potential that exist in each one Day 166

I am writing on another point for the purpose of bringing my attention to it, and incorporating it within myself. So someone spoke this point, and I was familiar with it, however it was like something novel because I had forgotten about this point.


Everyone can be successful and achieve success. Everyone can be intelligent. Everyone can be a winner. Everyone can be a millionaire. Everyone can have it all. Everyone can achieve happiness, the real one, because we all already have the deluded one.

So those words say it all, there is no real competition and the people around us are not really the competition. The only competition, if there was one, is ourselves, and it is an artificial an illusionary competition, since it is often created as a resistance within us. At the same time, competition can be lived as a word of self-support, within the knowledge and acceptance that everyone else can too achieve the same results you have, and that you can also achieve the same results others have. So in essence, we are all capable of achieving the highest aim, goal or challenge possible.

I see this as important to incorporate within me, because this informs who I am and what I do, because before I forgot this point, and thus I was living as if some are not capable, when in fact they are. This doesn't mean they ever will, but the ability, capability, or potential is there regardless, and I have to find a way of awakening, or activating that, which I have a way.

Essentially my job or work directly involves waking up the potential in people. So incorporating the above point will redefine, shape, or morph, how I approach the work now and what attitude I will have towards, it, myself and people everywhere. Because each person requires their potential to be awakened, and I have already developed and formed a way to do so, during this lifetime, which was actually formed with that intent of waking people up. To tell you the truth I don't know for sure if it will work, because it was always something I saved or held back. It will be interesting for myself to see how it plays out when I live this with everyone, instead of a select few. Because I had these beliefs before that only some people are ready, which is a lie, now I see. Everyone is ready to at least stop and listen, and my words will seep through their layers over time, as they live and go through their experiences, which will confirm my words, and activate them to then seek me out, or take the appropriate steps to live those words on their own or through some other way.

I had resistance in doing this before, because I saw it as being manipulative, which was a judgement. Really as long as I manipulate people through speaking words that are best for them to live, then they could only take those words to live what is best for them, and if they don't its their own fault/responsibility.

This will take a process to stand within speaking as an expression from the starting point of what is best for all. I will continue with this next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat