The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

How did I direct myself from war to peace



How did I direct myself from war to peace- I sincerely wanted peace, but I at the time saw war as acceptable to bring it about. So really, how I got out of war, was by pushing it, and literally allowing myself to do what I saw as acceptable, because I really did see it acceptable to do war to make peace. So in whatever dimensions and manifestations that called for that, shouting, screaming, making derisive comments, I did it. Only by going through all of that, from where I am standing right now, it seems like divine intervention, like a fluke, one moment where one person said something and I took it to heart. Perhaps it was the very structure of the words she spoke. I don’t know. But really it seems that the intervention came from outside of me. So really, in essence, I did all that I could. I was sincere. And that allowed me to see. Otherwise I would have not seen, because I was too scared of making a mistake, to make one and learn from it. I embrace consequence now. And I also allow peoples words to go right through me, and anything real in their words stick, and everything not real, such as the war and anger I was in, doesn’t stick. Because now I recognize where people were just reacting, as I had, because its like seeing me again, the past Yogan, the war Yogan. So I can’t hold any resentment, because I have already forgiven Yogan, I have already forgiven myself, and so in essence I have already forgive any one else that would live that same thing, the War person. 


No comments:

Post a Comment