Day126 - Self-forgiveness for Day125's writing

This is Self-forgiveness for yesterday's writing. For your convenience, the link is provided for yesterday's writing in case you want to follow the progression of the Self-forgiveness as it goes line by line, in order of the words, http://yoganjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2013/12/walking-some-supportive-words-walking.html



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel stuck for a long time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be living the principle of what is best for all for a long time.
I forgive myself ofr accepting and allowing myself to not simply write and express myself through and as the principle of what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not simply be direct and plain.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate experiments and resist experiments.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate risks and to resist risks.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel sick when I take a risk
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear taking risks.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being different.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be different
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself desire to be the same.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fear being the same.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ever write in any way that does not consider all points and perspectives, and thus what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be in a sticky rut.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not apply the principles that I already know work and have tested and applied for myself to cross reference with myself and others, and so have already seen, yes, they are best for all!!!
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stop asking, what is best for all?
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stop answering, what is best is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not write what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not assist and support myself by taking a point I am having difficulty with, a reaction, and simply write about it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take what I write and take it through what is best for all, the principle that consider all points.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to prove to myself that I can take anything, I mean ANYTHING, through writing and thus through what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe another, instead of seeing for myself whether what they say is true by testing it for myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that anything is insignificant.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that anything is farfetched.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from any point in existence, Aluminum, atoms, dog hair, sex thoughts, bacteria, etc…
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to whether other beings stand as the principle what is best for all.
Thus, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to whether other beings fall as the principle of what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to whether I stand as the principle of what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to whether I fall as the principle of what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear stating who I am in words, and in words that I am willing to state as who I am, and so is me, as me, and completely is who I choose to stand as and be, for all to read and see, that this is me, the words I speak.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think, believe or perceive that there is anything irrelevant.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize and understand how everything is relevant.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not choose to be relevance, by choosing to give relevance to everything else.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ever consider for any moment of time, separation and limitation.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider within myself that to choose my life and everything I am and have lived has come to nothing, is acceptable.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear easy, to fear the easy life or easy choice.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be dubious, fearful, concerned over having an easy choice to make.

Part 2

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel like I am under attack sometimes, and become automatically defensive, when I have said something in response to what another person said to me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react and feel resistance to saying something that disagrees with what another person said.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear causing another person to feel sad, based on what I said.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid making anyone sad ever.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wish evil upon those that make other people sad.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a little voice, reacting to how I stated a principle of not making anyone sad when I was in middle school, that says I am mature for my age, in a positive manner.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel special and different for having a voice say to me, I am mature for my age!
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear upsetting someone.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous when I say something that upsets/makes sad another person.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that people that I have made sad/upset will reject/avoid/ignore me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my ex-girlfriend ignoring me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being ignored by my ex-girlfriends
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my self-value according to whether my ex-girlfriends ignore me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my self-value according to whether people ignore me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and avoid people, so that I am not ignored or avoided by other people
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and avoid other people, within video games.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide from my feeling of rejection by playing video games.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide from my feeling of nothingness by playing video games.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide from my feeling of worthlessness by playing video games.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear facing and confronting my emotions of rejection, nothingness, and worthlessness of/as myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel happy, and so not face, confront and deal with my emotions of rejection, nothingness and worthless within and as me, when I play video games.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to find it acceptable or ok, to make oneself happy, by doing something, and so ignore one’s negative emotions, and simply suppress them for another time, which they will activate once again.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not finally face, to not finally confront my emotions of emptiness, worthlessness, nothingness, rejection within and as me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to validate who I am, and whether I accept and validate myself, based on who I am in a relationship with, and who is willing to spend time with me, and whether I keep people in my life within a social circle.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to the people I keep in my social circle, those who I surround myself with.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear and have resistance to forgiving myself for having defined myself according to the people I surround myself with, because I fear that people will now not be able to judge me or assess me at all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire, want and need to have people judge me and tell me who I am.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire, want and need someone to validate me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire want and need to have my self-value be determined by the thoughts I have about other people’s judgments.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need and desire to feel valid
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need and desire to feel cared for and loved.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need and desire to be wanted and desired by another.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need and desire to be in a relationship
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need and desire to be surrounded by people.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need and desire to be accepted by others.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need and desire, my own stability
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being instable.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be stable.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being stable.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need, and desire to control everyone in my life to like and accept me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need and desire for everyone to think positive thoughts about me.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want need and desire everyone to react positively to me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear people reacting negatively to me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not having any control over what people think and perceive of/about me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to generate energy within myself based on the people around me
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good when I like the people around me
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel bad when I dislike the people around me
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good or bad based on the people around me
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself desire, want and need to feel good.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear feeling bad.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear feeling good.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire, want and need to feel bad.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to choose to feel superior to others, when I felt inferior to others.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to choose to believe and perceive myself as superior to others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel bad when I am faced with the possibility that I may say something in response to what someone said to me, that could/maybe lead to an emotional reaction inside him/her, that may cause him/her to blame me for what he/she is feeling and thus take physical action to avoid me on purpose so as to not speak to me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing the presence of someone.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good with the presence of a person.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the thought/picture of myself as a child standing alone in a field without anyone around me, within and as me
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the thought/picture of myself as a child standing alone in a field without anyone around me, to be connected to the moment that I feel good with the presence of someone.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with inferiority when I am faced with the possibility of Not being validated by someone, because they have chosen to react and thus ignore me, and thus leave me, and thus no longer provide me through their presence, my energy fix of feel good energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous because I might say something that will “mess things up” and "drive the person away,"

So I will finish up tomorrow, if I have the time, and my other priorities allow me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat