Day121- Comparing oneself to others, based on HOW you write

I have an ego. I judge and compare myself automatically with others. I even judge on how I do self-forgiveness. I judge having more longer or complex self-forgiveness as better. I feel validated when I write longer and more complex self-forgiveness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have an ego.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself automatically with others.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge how I do self-forgiveness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge that self-forgiveness that is longer more or more complex is better than a shorter or more simpler self-forgiveness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to write longer and more complex self-forgiveness, in order to feel validated.
When and as I see myself feeling validated when writing a long and complex in structure self-forgiveness- I realize that doing something that is more challenging, that takes more time and effort, does not mean it is even of value- I realize that worth of something that one creates, is found in the outflow - I realize I rather do a short simple self-forgiveness than a long and complex one, if the short one is self-honest -
I commit myself to write the self-forgiveness of each future blog post, from this day on, self-honestly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat