Note

 What are the points that other people's relationship with me represent?

Love, acceptance, approval, respect, praise, esteem, happiness, joy, admiration, attention, fun, 

 I need to live these points for me, with me, alone. 

Every time I share something to other people, online or in person, or I do a work, a test, or quiz, and receive feedback from the professor or my parents, or anyone really, its like I am looking for those above words, because I AM NOT GIVING MYSELF THOSE WORDS ALREADY TO MYSELF. If I give myself those words, if I live those expressions, then I will be fulfilled thus I don't need to look to others. And for those who think or say, well you don't need those words, or why bother with the words at all, it is because we are everything, we are expressions, we are not meant to be blank slates or zombies. It is through living, flowing, moving, creating. 

An expression, a huge smile, a great laugh, and jump up and down, is who we are.

When who we are, our expression, is tied, and dependent, is locked down, locked away, prevented from flowing, denied, then it is stale, like stale water that doesn't flow. 

So I unclog and give myself the words, with me, alone. Not dependent on others feedback or words. 

So I share this knowing my habit is to look for feedback from others, and knowing that it is through sharing, that teaching/learning is done, and so others may better themselves. So I can say I am honest and direct, and holding myself accountable.  

https://www.facebook.com/yogan.barrientos/posts/10213555146940021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone