Day 891 Where does our separation from our Fellow Man come from?

 So there's something that I have realized about when people go through trauma. The common response by people who go through trauma says that it changes them. And what I see is that one of the reasons why it changes them is because they are feeling certain things that they don't know how to stop. And this includes anger and blame. And the mere suggestion that people who go through traumatic events forgive their abuser, is already scoffed at, let alone the suggestion that they forgive themselves for the anger and hate/blame that they feel.

I suppose it makes perfect sense in this humanity that we are today that we don't know how to go through an event like trauma, and be able to process it and revert back to how we were. Because if we did so then we would remain like children. We would be naive, we would be pure, and open hearted, and we would still believe crazy things like no one should be harm, and all life is precious, and all people are equal regardless of any differences on the outside, that all in all we are all truly equal, and thus deserve basic care, support, consideration, in the same way that we would want others to do onto us. 

And so it makes perfect sense, that all of us were once children and we go through experience that do bring up intense emotions, that do fundamentally change who we are, just because we don't know how to stop them and remove them from our memories, our identity, our personality, our self. And so they stick around and they define us, not letting us be pure, naive, open hearted, forgiving and understanding. Then that is how we change, and become like everyone else. This is the compromised self; Structurally unsound self. 

And so here is the key to fixing one's structure. To forgive oneself for every single emotion, feeling and thought, and thus removing them and ending them. And this includes situations that are labeled and defined as abusive. There is no situation or moment that is exempt from this self-repair. Just so you know, who we are is everyone, and the power of existence is within self-forgiveness. There is nothing that cannot be self-forgiven. And there is nothing that can ever stop you from Becoming who you Really Are, as all as one and equal. 

The way we have lived so far is that of a structure that says others can make you feel things, and that others are to blame for what you feel. And it does go into physical abuse, and violence. We have become so possessed that there are people who will react to this message of self-responsibility and self-forgiveness with violence: saying that hey I will punch you and you will see if you feel fear or not. They know that intimidation, and blackmail, and gossip are tools that have worked well in the past. But truly, if you forgive yourself for your emotions, no one can stop you. 

There will be people who will resist, just as would be expected as an old world dies, and a new world is born. There are the policemen of the system, who will be triggered and ready to attack. But would that stop you? Would you let the old system continue to exist? Would you do nothing? We can't give up in the face of great resistance, or struggle. The only way to a new world is forward. And so yes we stand obstinate and forgive ourselves, and show a new world, a new life, a new human being is possible. The suffering and abuse can end once and for all. 

No one is a master of you and you are not a slave to anyone or anything. You stand with and as all as one and equal. That is who you are. And thus you live it, no longer accepting any hate, any anger, any fear within you. For these represent the statement of separation from all as one and equal. Do you see? How emotions separate us from each other?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my fellow man.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate and feel anger towards other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel anger and hate towards those who i have said have betrayed me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel fear of those who would threaten me or intimidate me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel anger and hate towards those who would threaten me or intimidate me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define those who have threatened and intimidate and hurt others physically, as evil, bad and deserving of anger and hate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define those who hurt others financially, who are greedy, as evil, and deserving of anger and hate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define those who are rude, and aggressive, insensitive, as evil and deserving of anger and hate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define those who end relationships, who cut off ties, who reject others, as evil as bad, and deserving of anger and hate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define those who spy on others, who incessantly question others, and won't leave others alone, as evil and bad and deserving of hate and anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define people who bully others as bad, as evil, and deserving of hate, anger, and revenge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that anyone deserves for me to feel anger and hate towards them for something they did or are doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel anger and hate towards my fellow man.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel fear towards those who are speaking in an aggressive way and questioning me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define those who are speaking and acting aggressively, and questioning others, as strong, and as good, and as right, and thus fear them when they are directing their questions to me because I see myself as wrong, if they are right.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I deserve to feel fear, if I am wrong.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I deserve to feel fear if I make a mistake.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe others have a right to feel angry at me if I make a mistake with something they own.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I must feel fear if I make a mistake with something someone else owns, and damage it. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I must feel fear if I physically harm another (like in self-defense, because even in self-defense I am harming another) and that I must be wrong, and feel guilt.

Thus, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear defending myself physically, which may include killing someone else. 

I realize that killing someone in anger is wrong, because anger is separation, which star wars covers well. So if I kill someone in self-defense, i don't need to feel anger, or fear, or hesitation or guilt. And when we eat things like chicken or vegetables, we are killing them. And we don't need to feel anger, fear or guilt either. Because eating is necessary, and similar to self-defense because we are preserving and enabling our life here as well. The best is to reach self-awareness with this time, and transform this world anew for all, including plants and animals to minimize suffering and maximize expression and real living for all. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I have the right to feel angry at others for something they did to damage something I own, or if they lie to me, or are rude to me. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to remain separate from my fellow man through accepting and allowing emotions, feelings and thoughts, which are directed at them, and make a statement that we are separate, we are unequal and that you are bad and I am right, or that I am bad and you are right.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe i have the right to feel anger and blame, towards those who I judge as being my enemy, going against me, attacking me, or have broken their promise. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I need to feel anger and I need to express that anger to others in order to keep them from making mistakes, or making the wrong decisions. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have the right to and the obligation to try to keep others from making wrong decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame myself for not doing enough to keep others from making certain decisions or influencing them. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I am responsible for others decisions. 

At the same time I realize I am responsible to be supportive, to be engaged and share my perspectives, but that must be clear first through me not allowing anger, blame, or the belief that I have the right to control others for the good of them. But instead it is a mutual sharing and mutual exploration of possibilities and considerations of factors and outcomes and how to handle them practically. Done of course with their permission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone